Dada.net — how to unsubscribe dada.net

sanjay
how to unsubscribe dada.net service. I send a messege STOP to 5676741 but there is nothing happening.please tellme soon

Related Complaints

Comments

Please deactivate my dada.net services now and quickly.
hi stop my dada net soon i am loosing 5 daily stop it sooon
my mobile no is [protected] stop my dada net sooon i am loosing 5 rs daily stoop it soon
Please deactivate my Dadanet subscription from my mobile no [protected]. Earlier also I have lodged a complaint but of no use. Each day I'm loosing Rs 10. Please deactivate it from my Nokia mobile as early as possible. I'm no longer using it bt inspite of that I 'm getting the message to payRs10.
Please help me out.Let me know over my cell through message.
My mobile no is [protected].

With regards,
Mr. J. Bhattacharjee.
Please deactivate my Dadanet connection as early as possible. My mobile no is-[protected].Please let me know by sending a message on my cell regarding deactivation.
Please deactivate my Dadanet subscription from my mobile nO [protected].I'm no longer using it bt inspite of that I 'm getting the message to payRs10.
Please help me out.Let me know over my cell through message.
WITH REGARDS,
ABHISHEK
plz stop dada on my mobile ([protected])
hey guys send the foll:
sms 'STOP' to 5676741
i too had the same problem...someone on this forum had posted dis solution..neways go ahead!!
n ya please lodge complaint against this site "dada.net" which is stealing our money!
Mardarjat, Ma ki logi site, haramjadi hamari mahanat ka paisa kha rahi hi. teri ma ki chut...
I want 2 stop the dada net on airtel no. Soon. Tell us some solutions plz.
Stop it fast.
Send a sms STOP on 5676741
Take me of[censored]r list. Unsubscribe me from dada.net please. I have already sent in plenty of texts to u all
i'm in melbourne! Please stop sending the sms dada...i'm losing 25 evry month!!!
can some1 tell how to stop it????
Thank u Nilesh Thank u for ur solution. this bloody dada.net is stealing our money. they are denying consumer rights.
help
dadanet is stealing our money and its a big scam.we been trapped.
PLEASE STOP TEXTING AND CALLING MY CELL!!!I DO NOT KNOW WHAT 62232 IS AND DONT' WANT TO KNOW? I DO NOT WANT TO LOAD NOW OR ANYTIME. STOP USING MY TIME!
STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX PLEASE
Please deactivate my dada net

Dada.net - how to unsubscribe dada.net

Company:Dada.net