[Resolved]  Dadri Police (G.B.Nagar) (UP) — Sub: - Redressal of grievance (beating and 3rd degree use by an inspector without any reason).

Dear Madam,

My name is vivek goyal. I am a merchant. I am nephew ( Bhanja ) of Manoj Mittal. There is a dispute pending before court between Dr. Jatan Lal Garg and Manoj Mittal. Because of this reason I am facing an evil face of our Dadri Police. 17 days before[protected] at 6 pm some police man come to me for asking my uncle (Mama) I said he is not here. He said come with us. I follow them. In police station there is already sitting Mr. Jatan Lal Garg. By his will Mr. Abhay Pratap Singh asking my name, Relation with Manoj Mittal and starting beating me deadly. I requesting him why am you beating me, he continues. After 30 to 40 slaps he taking my belt and hitting on my head until belt have broken.

I am not party of this dispute. But he beat me like animals only satisfying Mr. jatan Lal Garg. Mr. Jatan Lal threading my Uncial but till now he is not arrested. I don’t know what the reason is. I am afraid for me and my family’s security because he show that what he can do on the name of law. I only want transparency on this matter.

I request you to take this matter in your kind attention.

Vivek Goyal