[Resolved]  Data Entry — fake data entry project

I joined a data entry project two months ago after seeing an advertisement in my father's mobile. I paid Rs 500 for the project and Rs 300 extra for the software that converts the image file to the word files. When I received the CD I found that there was no installation software in the CD. So I send a letter for the re-sending of the software. But there was no response. Latter I send the completed project. But I didn't received any money yet. So I send another letter complaining this. There was no response from there. When I called Mr. Bhaskar I came to know that the number was temporarily not in existance.

The contact address provided was:
ACME Data solutions,
Saravanan V,
II Flr, D.K Mahal,
E.C.R Pudupattinam,
Kalpakkam, T.N- 603102.

Another address given was:
U. Baskar,
ACME Data Solutions,
No. 1/14, Vinayagar Kovil Streer, Vittilapuram, Kalpakkam, Kanchipuram Dist, Tamil Nadu - 603 102

The phone number provided was:

I have kept every thing they sent to me as proof any legal action if necessary.
Please take actions against such fake data entry projects.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:23:28

Comments

With so many data entry home job options, how do we know if the company is genuine or taking us for a ride...There should be some method to understand the truth as its practically impossible to check credentials of companies in another country.
You Fool Mr. Harsh Vardhan. Where are you hidden now. You are going to be in Jail very soon.

All kinds of data entry projects from Mr. Harsh Vardhan are fake. I advise everyone not to accept a single such project.

We have taken one project and lost 3 lakh security amount + 2 months hard work of my employees+ other expenses.
The person Mr. Harsh Vardhan, Director
Six Seven Infosoft Solutions Pvt Ltd**
[protected]@gmail.com

He made us fool by providing a fake bank guarantee and check. We did FIR against him and somehow we were able to refund Rs. 1 lakh from him but now he has closed his office phone and number.
Can anyone suggest what to do now?

False Data Entry Services by Mr. Chakravarthy Gudiwada Fraud, cheat, non-trusted, non-payer
This is about Mr. Chakravarthy Gudiwada
Chekree
Chekree Data Solutions, Hyderabad.
+91 [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Skype: chekreee
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/profile/21/72b/299
Blog Link: http://www.formfillingdataentryprojects.blogspot.in/
We had hired him for a data entry project. He did sample files with very good quality and asked for advance payment with 5 days deadline..
We trusted him and did the advance payment even he denied to sign the contract letter. After getting payment he started his game and didn't respond us for 6 days but we kept him following and he came to us with silly reasons that quality of the files is bad and my team can't do the job. He said he will return the money. We lost one week due to him and almost lost the project but somehow we had managed and finished the project on time with quality. We asked him to return the money. He said his team has used the amount and now he don’t have the money. He is going to get some advance payment from his other clients and he will return our amount next week. We said its ok and waited but It is now more than 2 months but we yet not have received money from Mr. Chakree. We have mailed him several times but he is not responding.
He is a cheater and non-trusted person. He cheated us by his false commitments and kept our advance paid money. He can leave at any time between the projects without any information and will come back with some stupid reasons. His phone rings but he doesn't pick up. He neither respond over skype nor over email between the deadline. He will surely give you response but when the deadline is crossed.
I advise all never to pay him in advance. If you are paying him in advance then ask him to sign contract. So you can take action against him.
Thakur Sunil K.
TRID INDIA

Home based data entry work company it is a fake,
Earn money online. It is a fake company. REG money send 390 but I'd password not send me Plzz help

Company:Data Entry