[Resolved]  Data Entry — Data Entry Fraud

I worked for The Global Medical Library through Datatech India a company said to have based at Kolkata. I find myself deceived by these companies. I registered for employment with this company in October 2011 and got the data typing job from them through courier on November 11. Though I got the payments for my first month work but after that I was not paid for my 2nd month work and I was given the explanation from the company that my work was not accurate to make the payments. Though the company is offering me 3rd month work but I do not wish to go for it till I get paid for my 2nd Assignment work. Please help me get the payments for my hard done work.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

data entry — Data Entry

Hello This is Mohammed Faiyaz Anybody looking data entry job. plz contact me [protected]. There is no investment You can start today only. Waiting for ur response
Kshyam Kumar's reply, May 26, 2021
I am interested in doing data entry work sir
Kshyam Kumar's reply, May 26, 2021
My name is shyam. I am interested in doing data entry work sir, my number+917708874109

data entry — No Payments

They outsourcing data entry process for upfront money Rs.1.5 lkh bt not giving payment for the process...
Respected sir,
i am interesting to joining your data entry i want job description and more some details where can i come and please sent me the avenue of the company and phone number.

Thanking you,

your's
javith

data entry — not received forms

I joined your netjobs4all last week but i didn't recieved any forms yet, kindly send the form on my mail id plz.
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. send the forms on my mail id i din't recive the single from yet.

data entry — data entry not receive

Sir
i had deposit RS 399/- in HDFC with follow your information but i have not receive actual job only receive pdf information of affiliate marketing then please give me actual job
i
I also pay the sum of amount 399 to the rana infotech till now i did not get the job and my amount
you are not clear about your complaint. if you are looking for data entry job click this link and join for free

data entry — not receiving any forms

my name is sauravmurari i was register in netjobs4all.com
i m not receiving my online form why?
my email [protected]@gmail.com
my no. [protected]
Yes that is right. I have got 5 months work from this compay but ony 4 months i have been paid and one month got nothing.
Any body working for The Global Medical Library through Datatech India . I want to know whether this opportunity is genuine
It's 100% scam. Please check the link below. It has all the details same as The Global Medical Library.

i work wth this cmpny 8 months now. i do 6 mnth work. they pay good for 5 mnths work. do not pay for 1 month work. please help me get the pmnt for my 1 month hard wrk.
Yes i am agree with jeyraj. I have now worked one year with this company. They paid me for first 5 months work then did not pay for next 2 months and say the work quality is not good. Again they start paing and last month work still not paid.
hey did this company ask you to pay Rs.2600/- [Rs.2000/-(Refundable) + Rs.600/-(non-Refundable)] deposit at the time of joining? And to those who got paid for atleast 2 months or more, how much did you get per month? pls reply asap. it will be very useful!!! I am just about to join this company!!! please email me at dhairya.b.[protected]@gmail.com
I worked for this company paying Rs.2000/- as security deposit (refundable on completion
of all ten projects) & Rs.600/- as registration fee.
My first Assignment they rejected because of errors.
My second Assignment they rejected because of tempered work.
I worked hard day & night continuously for 30 days for both the Assignments.
Before submitting, I rechecked my work twice because I didn't want to loose my
second Assignment this time, but all in vain.
Their work consists of 600 pages with 800 words approximately per page.
The work consists of lots of References with lots of punctuations, semicolons, colons,
etc. You can't make more than 4 errors per page for the work to be of acceptable quality, to receive payments & further work. They agree to pay you minimum 5, 500/- & maximum 14, 500/- (depending upon
the quality of work submitted)
This work is totally "ACCURACY DEPENDENT"
I requested them to consider my second Assignment but they discarded my work.
I requested them to at least return my security deposit of Rs.2000/- (my hard earned money)
but they didn't respond.
Please be cautious & think twice, refer forums before taking such projects.
Company name - DATATECH INDIA, Head Office - KOLKATA, Call Centre - NOIDA.
Website - Google search - THE GLOBAL MEDICAL LIBRARY
Everyone who have received payment from them pl.let us know how much payment you have received.
Ask Datatech is a India based I.T. company and providing Data Entry, Data conversion, Data Processing, Scanning and OCR services. We are famous for our accuracy and competitive cost. We are offering data Entry and Data Conversion services with very high accuracy. We have 10 years of experience in providing data capture services. We provide high quality time bound cost effective back office IT services to our clients in USA, UK, CANADA, JAPAN, ISERAL, ISERAL, SPAIN and HONG-KONG. With our operations in India.

We are a group of 4 friends and receiving payments from Datatech inida since we joined 10 months back continuously. But now they say that the work is no more available and we should quit. Though they are ready to refund our deposits if we sent them a request to quit but we find it unfair as we worked for them quite long and two o[censored]s even resigned the job. Now we stand nowhere.
Hello Friends
Know a days there are more and more data entry companies around us. Most of them they cheat us by taking money from our side. But I'm a separate person started supplying data entry projects at medium rate. We directly meet you and provide projects towards you.
For more details call [protected]