[Resolved]  DC office Dharamshala — Delay in Issuing of Passport

Its been 1 month i have applied for passport and still its pending from the Dc office Dharamshala only. I am in big trouble, Just go through below:-

You will find all the telephone numbers from that site or search on google wht you want.
223321/228034

Passport Office Shimla

On 08/29/10, Dharamvir pathania <er.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Morning,

Could you Please reply for the trailing mail.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Dharamvir pathania <er.[protected]@gmail.com <er.[protected]@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have surf the whole website https://himachal.nic.in but havnt got any No./ of DPC Dharamshala. Kindly talk to them or provide me their contact details ASAP as im in trouble.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM, rpo.shimla <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>> wrote:

You can find the number on the internet over https://himachal.nic.in
Passport Office don't have any idea that why your file is being held at Dharamshala.

Passport Office SHimla

On 08/26/10, Dharamvir pathania <er.[protected]@gmail.com <er.[protected]@gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks for your quick response. Well May i know why my File is being held at Dharamshala only as its been 1 Month now till i applied.
And I need DPC Dharamshala's Contact number so that i can contact them. And its really shamefull till now nothing is processed.
When i have bought Passport Form it was written in a Clause that in Normal conditions We can get Passport within 20 Days and in Tatkal We can get in 7 Days. So, Seeing that 20 days i applied it for Normally not Tatkal and now i need it on urgent Basis. So, Please do tell me where should i go now and what to do. Really You are failed to your Commitment. Please update me for the reason of Dealy and DPC Dharamshala's Contact numbers.

Thanks n regards!
Dharamvir Pathania.
Ericsson Ind. Pvt. Ltd.
Gurgaon
[protected].

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM, rpo.shimla <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in> <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>>> wrote:

Passport Office Shimla doesnot able to update the status of the passport because your file is still lying at DPC Dharamshala.

Passport Office Shimla

On 08/26/10, "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>>> wrote:
Status is not available on the website
Pl. update for the convenience of the applicant.
For APO (PG)

----- Original Message -----

From: Dharamvir pathania <er.[protected]@gmail.com <er.[protected]@gmail.com> <er.[protected]@gmail.com <er.[protected]@gmail.com>>>
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:05 am
Subject: FILE REFF. NO. SMLZ822577 YEAR 10

To: "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>>>

> Dear Sir,

> I have applied for new Passport in Dharamshala at 2/08/2010 and its being 26/08/10 today , till now i haven't got any passport. And in your website http://passport.nic.in when i was looking for its status it came " File Reference Number (SML-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available ". So, Can you please update me why its being getting so delayed and why my Files information not been updated in your website. As present i am in Gurgaon and i need Passport on urgent basis , So now you do tell me where should i go..

> Awaiting for your reply.

> Thanks n regards!
> Dharamvir Pathania.
> Ericsson Ind. Pvt. Ltd.
> Gurgaon
> [protected].

Comments

Dear sir.
DATE 15.06.2011
Sub :--DELAY IN NEW PASSPORT

FILE NO. SMLZ821102. YEAR 11
DATED. 1/4/11. SURINDER PATHANIA

WITH REQUEST SIR I HAD SUBMITTED MY NEW PASSPORT FILE AT DHARAMSALA OFFICE DATED. 1/4/2011 FILE. NO IS SMLZ821102 NAME SURINDER PATHANIA. MY POLICE VERIFICATION WAS COMPLETED TO 24/4/2011 AFTER TWO MONTH 15 DAYS (14.06.2011) I GOT STATUS POLICE VERIFICATION HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED I NEED PASSPORT ON URGENT BASIS, SO NOW YOU DO TELL ME WHERE SHOULD I GO..

AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

THANKS N REGARDS!

SURINDER PATHANIA
FILE NO. SMLZ821102 YEAR 11
DATED. 1/4/2011
[protected] .[protected]
ssp.[protected]@rediffmail.com

I have applied for the passport for my wife on 20/07/2011 at DPC office Dharamshala and today is 30/09/2011. File number is SMLZ822682. Police verification is completed on 4/09/2011. But till now we didn't recieve the passport. Even I am not able to find its status on wesbite. I mailed to RPO Shimla, they replied that they didn't recieve the file from DPC Dharamshala.
Now tell me what should I do. After 60 days also I am not getting passport and getting such response from RPO Shimla. If DPC Dharamshala is not able to provide services why is it not closed till now. Why people are sitting there and why government is paying salary to those people?

Awaiting for your reply.

Rajiv
This is regarding the Passport applications no. SMLZ821068 (DOB: 20/03/1951) under the name of Ved Prakash & SMLZ821069 (DOB: 03/01/1957) under the name of Mrs. Savita Kapoor which we were applied in the month of Feb 2012 and Police verification will be done on 22 April 2012.
Iam sorry to say that we are still not getting any news related to our passport. When iam looking for captioned File No. Status on website http://passportstatus.nic.in/ its shows " File Reference Number (SML-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available ".
In normal conditions everybody get their passports with in 01 or maximum 02 months. Its really very shameful for our state that we are not able to fulfill our commitments which we gave to our public.

Our file is still in DC office Dharamshala however police verification will be done on 22 April 2012. My Daughter is in Australia and she is expected a baby in the first week of September 2012 and she really need us. When we applied the passport we think we have ample time to get our passport with in time but now I think we are not able to go to my daughter in time.

I want to ask from passport officer that how many months/ year we have to apply the passports so that we can get the passport in time.
DATE : 28/08/2012

PASSPORT OFFICE DHARAMSHALA AND SHIMLA.

DEAR MA'AM,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 24/05/2012. POLICE VARIFICATION ALSO COMPLETED AFTER 15 DAYS. BUT MY PASSPORT STATUS IS NOT AVAILABLE ON INTERNET. AND ALREADY COMPLETED 3 MONTHS. BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY REPLY. PLZ HELP ME FOR MY PASSPORT UPDATION. MY FILE NO. IS SMLZ 821914. PLZ CHECK IT. MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@GMAIL.COM. SEND ME CONFIRMATION ON THIS.

THANKS & REGARDS,

DIMPLE SHARMA.
i applied my passport for renuwal date 10/09/12 at dharamshala brabch. my file refrence no is sml-z823518/12, i want to know my passport status. my contect no is- [protected] E-mail- [protected]@yahoo.com. plz give me reply.
thanx
sir/madam
I had aplied my passport for renuwal on 10/09/12 at dharamshala branch, my file refrence no sml-z 823518/12 but no any information added in the internet.many time i go there but passport emplay no standby on duty time. i want to know where is my file or what is the status of my passport. i m a forigen emply and i have to go back out of country, my company waiting for me. they can cancel my visa. plz send me reply at E-mail- [protected]@yahoo.com. mob-[protected]

Himachal Pradesh