[Resolved]  DCM — Refund of FD's from DCM FINANCE

Dear Sir/madam,

I had deposited Rs 20, 000 in DCM FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED, on 31/01/97, in name of Manju Bhatia, Fixed deposit reference number i.e F.D.R. NO. is 63671 for period of one year, i.e due date was 31/01/1998.

Also I had deposited Rs. 20, 000 in DCM financial services on 31/01/97 in name of Bm Bhatia, i.e myself for one year only and its F.D.R NO. is 63679, due date 31/01/98.

Till date we have not recevied any amount neither principal nor interest which was due to me on 31 st jan 98, inspite of various reminders and my personal meetings at their regd office address at 75, Amrit Nagar, NDSE PART-1, NEW DELHI-110003, I HAVE NO INFORMATION THAT MY HARD EARNED MONEY WILL BE GET BACK TO ME OR NOT.

I have seen your programme and i hope your channel can help us in receiving our money back. Please help us and do the needful, we are awaiting for your quick response to this mail.

Please find our address and telephone details for further correspondence.

House no: 3364, Sector-23, Gurgaon

Ph no:[protected]

Mobile no: [protected]

With Great Regards,

B.M. Bhatia
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShareTweet



Dear Sir,

My name is Rajeev.A.R. I have a saving bank account in SBI
Alleppey Beach branch, Alleppey, Kerala. My account number
is [protected]. The problem is that my ATM CARD is blocked
due to enter of some wrong pin number because, i forgotten
the correct pin number. Kindly, I request to block my ATM
card with immediate effect.

The card details are given below:

ATM CARD NUMBER:[protected]

NOTE : Kindly, do something on an urgent basis.

Thank you,

E-mail : [protected]

DCM — Enquiry about the deposit

Dear Sir,

This is with resgards to the shares taken in the name of Mr. P. S Verma , 11 Years back.
This is to state that till date we have not received any kind of information on the afforesaid and we had invested 20,000 on DCM .
Request you to please look into this matter as we have been following up on the same since above mentioned years . Do let us know the concerned person whom we can reach to ;for resolving my queries.

The shares were taken on the address mentioned as below for your ready reference.
# 244, opposite police station,
Himachal Pradesh.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Banks
    Add Company Information