Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  DDA — Rohini Scheme - 1981 - for plots allotment

Is there some justice in India? I have been waiting for plot allotment that I applied for under DDA Rohini Scheme in the year 1981. It's been 28 years, several trips (I have lost the count) to DDA office, without any response from them.

My priority # is 16166 under MIG category and I am pained to see that there are many such folks who are still waiting for the same.

I am a retired person with no means of income and still waiting to hear from DDA that someday I will have my own home...some day...I am already 67 years old...

Please help
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DDA and Delhi Government is bunch of supreme bastereds and thieves who only know how to make money by making fool of innocent public. Even after 29 Years there are so many people who are still striving for their own home. They were made false and filthy promise by DDA who claims social responsibility as their main agenda. Actually, they are ideots and theives and Delhi Governmnet and other judicial bodies are handicapped or intentionally negligent of their duties towards public at large.
Only God can save public in India.

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Phone