[Resolved]  Deal4all.net SBI diary — Despatch status

ihave indented a diary for Rs..399/- and the same was debited to my card account on[protected]. So far i have not received the diary and do not know the status of despatch.

Comments

there is no comment displayed please.
I have ordered for a Giordano watch in Dec. While taking order, I have been told that the watch cost Rs 399. Then after 25 days of taking the order they call me saying that now the watch is of Rs 499. I have asked them to cancel the order. After 2 days of that they process the payment from my card @ of 499. On complainting they said that this is fault of some other deptt . and they will return my money. Now they have delivered the watch to my house and saying as you have taken the watch, we will not take them back.
Jist os that they are forcing the product on me with inflated price.and we can do nothig as they are dealing online.
My suggestion to everyone is not to buy anything from them as they are "bunch of crookes" who will just swallon your money.
u can call on [protected]
yes i have ordered for 04 giordano watch in the month of December still i have not recd the same.

i think we should write to the media to expose the company
I have faced the same problem of my SBI c.card getting debited but not receiving my ordered watch. It is impossible to contact deals4all on their indicated phone nos. SBI should immediately disassociate with this fraudulant group and investigate and address all such complaints faced by its customers.
i am enclosing the complaint sent by me to deals4all.net:

To,
The customer care, Deal4all,
Compact international,
246-laxmi-plaza laxmi industrial estate,
New link road andheri west,
Mumbai –400053.
Tel: 022 –40791272
Email: support @deals4all.net

Sir/madam,

Sub: my order no:[protected] regarding;

I placed an order for the product advertised in the promotional brochure mailed to me along with my SBI card Statement – a Motorola U9 phone with the following specifications for the instrument, mentioned very clearly on the brochure;
1. 2.0 mp camera
2. Touch screen
3. 2.8” LCD screen
4. Dual sim
5. Expandable memory
6. 800mh battery
7. Mp3 music player & Bluetooth wireless technology
8. Storage up to 1000songs
(I have enclosed the picture of the said promotional brochure in the mail- I request you to kindly have a look)

I ordered the specific product through a payment of rupees 7990/- through my SBI card, because I was interested only in a mobile with a dual sim with a touch screen.

I henceforth placed an order on 15th October (order no[protected]

On 21.11.09 evening I received the product. But to my surprise it was a single sim mobile and there is no touch screen.

Hence I am not interested in the product, as it doesn’t justify all the specifications mentioned in your promotional offer.

I ask you to kindly refund the payment made by me immediately and take back the product sent to me, as I am not interested in the particular model with single sim and no touch screen, sent to me.

I have made a telephonic complaint about the same to your customer care on 23.11.09. Your customer care executive, one mr.vinod, registered my complaint and issued a number to my complaint 14639.

I request you to kindly look in to the matter and refund my money immediately and kindly take back the product sent to me.

I expect a customer friendly approach from your organization and hence an immediate response from your firm to oblige my request for a refund is obviously what is expected as your product sent to me is not what I ordered nor was it what was mentioned in the promotional brochure sent to me.

this false advertising, which accounts to duping customers by false advertising and sending a product which doesn’t match the specifications mentioned in the promotional brochure.and the prestegious firm, SBI sending SUCH FALSE PROPAGANDA leading to cheating custoemrs is not justified and if legal action is taken the SBI is equally responsible for the duping and can be madea party in the complaint!

Regards | DR.Rajyalakshmi