Deals4all & SBI CArd — Shipment of Product which was not ordered

Kind Attn: Manager, SBI Card &, Manager, Deals4all (Partner of SBI Card)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have a SBI Card which Bill due date 24th Nov,2009 which includes two different amount debited to me, A) a spicejet air ticket, value Rs. 7158.00 and another B) Bills for ALL W MAH Mumbai, value Rs. 499.00. The spice jet ticket is no problem to me, but the second thing which is a debit amount of Deals4all is a headache for me now.

On 9th November, 2009 at 11:46 a m, I asked SBI customer care officer Mr. Ramesh for the cancellation of product and the value which was done by deals4all, I told him that by mistake I ordered the product and now I want to cancel that. Mr. Ramesh told me that he cannot help me regarding this matter until I cancel it through the Deals4all customer care and he registered a complain, and the no. is[protected], he also gave me the phone numbers of Deals4all.

On that day When I called the customer care officer of deals4all he asked me the order no. , but I was not carrying that order no. with me because I was in office. I urged him if in any other way he could help me, but he did not.

On that day at 06:18 p m I received a call from the no.[protected] and a person asked me my name and address for delivering the order of delas4all product. I asked him his name and he told me that his name is Sumit who is from deals4all and want to help me to deliver the product, by that time I asked him the order no. and he told me that my order no. is[protected]. I told him that I don’t need that product and if he cancel that product it will be good to me. Then he also confirmed me that he will cancel the product and will not deliver to me, but he needs my name and address. I told my name and address and informed him again not to send the product and he also confirmed me twice the same. But, I had a doubt in my mind that if I want to cancel the order why Sumit asked me the name and address.

So on the very next day on 10th Nov, 2009 I called the deals4all customer care no. and Mr. Pritam picked up the phone, I told him the order no. and asked for the status, he replied that product was already delivered to my address on the 10th Nov at 11.20 am. I told him about Mr. Sumit who confirmed to cancel the product and how much frustrated I am. Then he did register a complain against Mr. Sumit, complain no. 14174, he also guide me to write a complain to Escalation department regarding the matter. Then I called the no. from which Mr. Sumit called me last evening, his colleague picked up the phone and told me Mr. Sumit is not available and he also informed me that though I informed Sumit to cancel the product he sent it because all of papers were ready. Is it a way to harass the customer? Is it a reason to send the product thought I ordered him not to deliver the product?

Now I am urging to both party, SBI Card and Deals4all that please resolve the matter as soon as possible and credit me with the amount Rs. 499.00. To the SBI Card I will pay the spicejet ticket price only, not the Delas4all amount. Mind it….

Comments

DEALS4ALL — RESOLVEMENT OF COMPLAINTS

Dear Customers,

I am the CEO of Deals4all and would like to resolve all your customer issues and also assure you of better customer support next time.

The reason why the Giordano watches were delayed, because we had got a overwhelming response for this offer and therefore the order back log kept increasing,

Please ensure that all pending watch deliveries have been made and incase if you have still not receivied your delivery it could be only because of wrong delivery address/consignee not avaliable etc.

We have added 30 new lines and our new customer support number is[protected]

If your problem is not solved, you can always reach me on my email address ie : [protected]@deals4all.net

Thanking You

Nrupal
Deals4all
I have ordered for a polowatch and not yet received it. However, I have been through this URL and rejected the deal. Not sure how it will proceed but I have called up tatasky customer support and told about this... they accepted to cancell it...
poor watch not worth of 300 rs