Deals4all / Sony Ericsson Mobiles T610 — Negative feedback deals4all

Dr.Harikrishna Lingam
Hello Sir/madam,

I am sending the mail that I have communicated finally with the general manager of deals4all. I bought 3 Sony ericsson mobiles from deals4all, Mumbai through SBI credit card. But they were not functioning properly. So, I sent them back as I was informed that they will refund the amount. Now they are not willing to refund. But they are demanding either to purchase other goods instead of this/ two mobiles are fine so that we will send them back and use it and for rest of the amount you have to purchase something else.

I am unable to understand how SBI had such a deal with an illegal organization which is selling cheap goods through online service.

Hello General manager,

I am sending the parts of mails that I have communicated with your organization in brief to know about my case:

1) June 16, 2007

I am Harikrishna SBI credit card holder. I have ordered three sony erricson mobile phones through internet banking from deals4all on price-less challenge. My credit amount of Rs 10485/- has been debited, but I have received only one sony erricson mobile in a very bad condition (without any seal for sony erricson box) in the bluedart courier services. There was no proper response regarding the other two missing mobile phones from deals4all. They are not willing to refund the amount.

Its very unfair business on the part of SBI to have a business deal with such an illegal, inappropriate, irresponsible and lazy organization.

I would like to have an explanation and solution for this problem as soon as possible from the respective authorities.

The display screen was blinking continuously though it was charged for 4-5 hours as per the instruction from deals4all.
When I called your customer service person the response was go to the service center in Chennai and get it repaired. Please kindly note the service center address in Chennai.

Dear Customer,
A very pleasant day to you!
Thank you for contacting Deals4all.
Please provide us your order no. to resolve your problem.
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

3) Its almost 4 weeks since I ordered the products. Don’t you think the people are need of mobiles? Should I wait for you people to use the mobile? You shipped to me a waste product, which doesn’t posses any seal. No proper response on missing mobiles. So irresponsible deal and organization........

I lost my trust on your products, shipping and business dealing.

I sent back the mobile, because your customer service people want to prove to themselves that they have sent only one mobile by mistake to me instead of 3 mobiles.

4) Dear Manager,

I Harikrishna received 3 mobile phones sony erricson T610. Two mobiles were sealed and one unsealed this time. The mobile that I am using now is giving some problems.

1. The display says insert SIM card after 10 to 15 minutes using it, even though I have inserted my SIM card in the phone. It’s my old SIM card and I am sure that I inserted properly. I also checked with SIM service provider.

I tried to call several times, but either failed to reach you or not picking up the phone.
I don’t understand what shall I do further?

5) Dear Manager,

I am unable to send the mobile back as none of the courier service is not picking up. I tried professional, bluedart and postal service. The only reason is mobiles are not picked up.

Can you please arrange some reverse pick up. If it is needed I will pay amount for that.

Dear Harikrishna
Really sorry to hear of the same however I will really appreciate if you can go ahead and send the piece (mobile phone) that is not functioning properly back to us and we will have it repaired/ replaced.

We are very sorry that we cannot do a reverse pick up for any mobile phones anymore, please co-operate with me and send your piece to us.

7) Dear Manager,

I Harikrishna have purchased 3 mobile phones sony erricson T610.

1. The mobile that I am using now is giving some problems.
The display says insert SIM card after 10 to 15 minutes using it, even though I have inserted my SIM card in the phone. It’s my old SIM card and I am sure that I inserted properly. I also checked with SIM service provider.It’s switching off and on repeatedly at the time o[censored]sing the mobile.

2. Regarding the second one, my mother called me today and said that it’s not even displaying any thing on the screen. She used it for one week and suddenly the battery is running off. It is taking another 4 hours or more to charge it again. Twice she failed to see any thing even after charging.

3. The mobile is still brand new. (Third mobile). After using these mobiles I decided not to use it or to gift it to someone else.

I am unable to send the mobiles back as per our conversation over the phone, as none of the courier service is picking up. I tried professional, bluedart and postal service. The only reason is mobiles are not picked up.

I don’t understand what shall I do further?

Its really cheating the customers by selling the worthless products through internet services. My Rs 10,500 /- has become useless. I don’t want to get repaired all the new mobiles and bother the same after wards. Just pick up all the mobiles back and refund the entire amount. I am not satisfied with your services the product, customer telephone service or back pick-ups.

I can go to the any extent in this regard. If you cannot handle the case, please escalate the issue to higher officials.

I am unable to bear this physical and psychological trauma.
Please, let me know the solution at the earliest.

Dear Mr. Harikrishna

I tried contacting you twice today however you didnt pick my calls.Please send me a revert and I will look into the matter because I am going to try my best to do a Reverse Pick UP.

9)Dear Manager,

I am Sorry; I was in a video conference at that time. I tried after 15 minutes but the lines were busy.

You know it is not possible to send the mobiles in the courier services. I tried all the ways to send the mobiles back including your customer service help. They always suggested me sending the mobiles without declaring. If I send them without declaring who will be the responsible person (if something goes wrong). They insisted me to write at least “glass ware handle with care” (without declaring) but even the postal service did not accept it.

End result is hopeless situation from my side. Hope you can understand and make a reverse pickup as soon as possible.

10) Dear Manager,

I have 3 mobiles in Chennai which i purchased from deals4all. Since 3 weeks there was no reply from you. I tried again to send them back in courier. The response was the same (mobiles are not picked up). Let me know the reverse pickup. I think that is the option left. I can’t try further either calling customer care or going round the courier service. If possible please provide your mobile number.

Dear Mr. Harikrishna

The Refund will be given to you only when your products come into our company .

12) Dear Harikrishna

As per our conversation on 13/08/2007 , you said that you want one weeks time for me to pick up your products.

As I mentioned to you that it is very diificult from our end to do a reverse pick up for Mobile Phones and even as you mentioned that it is difficult on your end too.

Please do not get worried as I have discussed this case with My General Manager Mr.Shiraz Kotwal and we have decided to give you a Refund however if you do want to purchase something less in return,please let me know of the same.

I have given you my Personal contact number so please do call me up if you have any further queries.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you

Hello General Manager,

Till today there was no refund from your organization. Hyacinta told me that refund is not possible and you are not accepting for this. Now you cannot go back and say that refund is not possible. You cannot demand me to purchase something else in return. I called you several times to speak with you but customer service was unable to contact you. If you go back on your word like this I may have to consider legal action.

Buyer order no:[protected]

Comments

i am jai kumar. i am an practising advocate in chennai. i bought sony ericsson W580i .3 months back i bought it . it has been repaired with in 3 days. the given company given the new sony ericsson mobile. now, it hasbeen repaired again. i have given the company address below. now i want new mobile . i am willing to pay extra money also. i dont want this model. i have purchased for rs.12800 in saravana stores chennai. my cell always hanging.i have given my mobile to repaire in below authorized service center. this is second time i send mail to you. kindly replace my cell.

service center address :
Garage de telecom
# 10, ( old no 30) 1st floor,
duraisamy road, ( opp pothys)

T.Nagar,

K.K.nagar,
sivalingam puram
chennai - 78.
mobile [protected].
I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR EXPERIENCED THIS TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICES...
i WOULD REQUEST THE PUBLIC NOT TO USE deals4all, AS THEY ARE NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO INFOM YOU ABOUT THE STATUS........
Yes Deals4All is a Irrisponsible Organization . And Above ALL SBI for deling with frauds

I think SBI and Deals4all work Hand in Hand so that pple are tempted to use their cards.

sony ericsson mobile handset T610 — mobile handset

The handset model no-T 610 was purchased on 22 Mar07, through Times India Shopping. The handset was initially working satisfactorily, however it started giving problem of charging and later on ratifing this problem, it started giving the problem of signal reception. With these problems within a year of purchase with high price tag it is undesirable to accept such products from such a reputed firm
i have purchase one imate jama and it is working fine first time i got defective product i visited in deals4all and a person setting on the counter mr sunil gave a good service and that product is working fine, so i suggest everyone to take the mobile phone from deals4all
I have purchased Handy cam Our order No[protected] & vide your invoice No-73714.On receipt of Handy cam, we found that defect hence I have sent to you this Handy cam for replacement, Through DTDC Courier vide docket no-M[protected] Dt-05/04/2008 which you have received.
We now request to send back the replacement immediately and inform the dispatch details .This matter is most urgent & Serious in case you replaced this material request you to ignore this letter.

Thanks & Regards