[Resolved]  Debasish Misra & Ganapati Udyog — Ownership Flat

I made an agreement in 2006 with M/s Ganapati Udyog who have power of attorney to make deal and receive money on behalf of Sri Debasish Misra an Advocate and land owner, to purchase a flat with garage in a building constructed on land of Debasish Misra at Asansol. I paid Rs 5.52 lakhs out of 7.5 lakhs the agreement amount to them in 2007. Till date they have not delivered the flat. I took bank loan also and bank is pressing me for registration copy.
Land owner now stating that he may return the money in instalment with out any written commitment.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Debashis Misra & Ganapati Udyog — Ownership Flat

I have made an agreement with Ganapati Udyog, a promoter at Asansol and authurised agent of Sri Debashis Misra the landowner and an advocate of Asansol Court for purchase of flat on the land of Sri Misra in 2006. As per agreement flat is supposed to be completed within 12 months and handed over to me after receiving full payment @ 750.00 per sq ft and garage for a total sum of Rs say 7.50.000 including registration. I paid initial booking money and applied for HBL from SBI. The loan was sanctioned after checking all relevant papers. I paid a total sum of Rs 5.52.000 approx within 2007. The flat is 75% complete except for flooring and pipeline and other pheripherial jobs. The promoter had an financial problem from their other projects and construction is now stop since last one year. It is stated that they backed out from the project due to their problem with landowner. The landowner now having that building on his land may be planning to sell to others with current market rate of Rs 1200.00 per sq ft. He is verbally stating that he would refund our deposit money once the thing is clear with him and promoter.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other