[Resolved]  Deccan Chronicle / News Paper — No delivery of news paper

This is Amit Bandil here.

Two agents named SOBHA and DHANANJAY from Deccan Chronicle Daily newspaper came to my area and collected advanced subscription for a period of 6 months with rebatted rate and provided a bill on 15-JAN-2009.

As per the bill, the paper has to be distributed from 20-JAN-2009. But I had not received the paper till date I enquired in our colony. No one has also recevied the paper.

I am contactacting to office for last 3 days from 21, 22 and 23 Jan 2009 but only one response tell me yours details we'll call u back.

There is no paper and no amount.

My address is
G-1, 108/4-97, Babu Reddy Building, MSR Layout,
Munnekolala, Outer Ring Road, Marathalli, Bangalore 560 037
Landmark : Behind Bhagini Palace, Opp. Innovative Multiplex

Comments

Tv guide
I am staying in proddatur(Kadapa dist-AP) since 1year, Proper Agent is not available here.If I tell to the delivery boys, they will deliver the paper for two days and further no response from them.So If any paper agent for DC paper please provide the contact number
Hello Sir,

Sir we are regular readers of Deccan Chronicle.We want the newspaper in gateway of our home.But no newspaper inchargers are nt buying deccan chronicle.So please help me.If you head is ready to give us newspaper for a year means we will give the money before.please help me...

Deccan Chronicle