[Resolved]  Dedha India pvt. ltd. — Accident occurred during work

Dear Concern

I was working with Dedha India Pvt. Ltd. (Outsourced Company for Kuehne & Nagel), {Kuehne & Nagel is service provider for BILT (Balarpur Industries Ltd.)}.

Warehouse Address: - 12/26, Budhpur, Delhi.

Dedha India Address: - 410, Prakash deep building, 7 Tolstoy marg, New Delhi.

While working at warehouse (Address mentioned above), met an accident on 21.08.2008.
Kuehne & Nagel and Dedha India committed to give me the full payment of my medical bills verbally. After their commitment I went to Dedha India Pvt. Ltd. And submitted my medical bills to Ms. Kiran (HR manager, [protected]). I have the receiving copy of same bills that I have submitted at their office. As the accident occurred during work and as per the policy they are responsible to pay the whole amount of my medical bills.

I tried calling them many times but now no one is ready to pick my calls. Also I visited their office also but no one attending me and I have to come back empty handed.

My family background is not such strong that I can afford such big amount of money. I have taken the amount from my friends and now I have to pay them back. Therefore, I have no other option left other then making complain. I know that you will surely help me.

I enclosed my medical bills from 23.08.2008 to 25.09.2008 for your kind attention.

Details are following-
1- Hospital expenses- 216514
2-medician expenses 90974
Total amount 307488
(Three lakhs seven thousands four hundred eighty eight only)

Thanks & Regards
Trilok mohan
D-305, B1, Pratap vihar, Ghaziabad.
[protected].