Deepti Communications — Not delivered the complete product

South Delhi District, Delhi, India
 anjukarora
Dear Sir/ Madam

I purchased a Tata Indicom Photon+ Connection on 02nd Feb 2010 from M/s Deepti Communications,446, Site !, Vikas Puri, New Delhi -110018 on behalf of my aunty.
I was told at the time of purchase that we will be getting a 8 gb pendrive and 2 photon softwares with ths internet connection.

Despite of certain reminders (verbal and written )to this company, we have not received any welcome letter or any pendrive.

I am quite disappointed with the false promises from their end.

Not delivered the complete product

Comments

Can Someone help me in getting the products as mentioned in my complaint . How and when can I get the feedback ???
Dear Sir/ Madam

I purchased a Tata Indicom Photon+ Connection on 08th April 2010 from M/s Deepti Communications, 446, Site !, Vikas Puri, New Delhi -110018.

I was told at the time of purchase that we will be getting a 8 gb pendrive and some more gift with this internet connection.

I am quite disappointed with the false promises from their end.

Therefore, I request you to kindly look into the matter and get me the positive response. otherwise I have ...
Inder Gogia
3/119, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031
Pls do not buy any inertnet wireless connection with Deepti Communication (Now 446 site 1-Vikas Puri)They are fraud.
I purchased one Tata Photon plus wireless connection with them and they charged RS 2450 but I just came to know that Photn plus is available in only[protected] Rs including installation.
They have committed that they will install Tata photon free of cost but that is not true they took 100 rs for installation. Also they published that they will provide 8GB pen drive, one tata connection and DVD bag along with the tata photon plus. I have received one 8GB Pan drive (Kingston) but pan drive is duplicate (nakli hai) which they are still publishing in the site.
Deepti Communication having a bad marketing and I have checked with few of the person in their area all of them are not happy with them, then I will call the police please contect me Inder Gogia, 3/119 Geeta colony, Delhi-31, PH [protected].
Pls be aware from Deepti Communication.

Deepti Communications - Not delivered the complete product