[Resolved]  Defence Super/family Pension — NON RECEIPT OF ARREARS CONSEQUENT UPON IMPLEMENTATION OF 6TH PAY COMMISSION

My husband Shri Jagdish Kumar got retired from Army (EME) in 1975. He died on 23/09/2006 at Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi. At the time of his death he was drawing pension from D.P.D.O. Red Fort Delhi, Delhi. Consequent upon 6th pay commission, his arrears are yet to be paid to me wef 01/01/2006 to 23/09/2006. Further, I started getting my family pension from State Bank of India, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi from February 2007. So family pension arrear for the intervening period 24/09/2006 to 31/01/2007 are yet to be paid to me. Kindly look into the matter and arrange to get the arrears released to me. The details of pension payment order are as follows:-
1. ORIGINAL P.P.O NO. - S/016573/75
2. CORRIGENDUM PPO NO. - S/R/MODP/01980/2002
3 PPO ISSUING AUTHORITY - OFF.OF PRINICIPAL C.D.A.(PEN.)
ALLAHABAD
4.. RANK /RECORD OFFICE - JC 052428/EME
5. NAME OF PENSIONER - JAGDISH KUMAR
6. NAME OF FAMILY PENSIONER - KAMLESH KUMARI(WIFE)
7. ADDRESS - C-769 VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI-18
8. MOBILE NO. - [protected]
9. EMAIL - [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

defense — non implementation of 6th pay commision.

I am No. EX[protected]K Hon/ Nb/Sub R.P.Mukherjee retired from AMC on 1st February 2006. My PPO No. 5/050126/2005( Army) . Till now I am recieving old pension and not according to the 6th pay commision . After registering the complaint with PCDA ( Pension)Allahabad Ref Registered number - Gts / Ors/ 6th CPC Rev/304/09 R.P.Cell dated 17th May 2010 I still havent recieved any positive conformation. the case is under process by PCDA. It may kindly be communicated the latest position of my pay fixation and areas of 6th pay commision as early as possible.

Defence family pension — Non receipt of defence family pension

After demise of my husband S.Annamalai havildar 6253408 on 3/8/2006,initially both civil and military pensions were sanctioned to me by the Syndicate bank which my husband was receiving earlier. After a span of 2 years both pensions were ceased(deceased) without any advise. After repeated appeals to the pension office Teynampet-Chennai no progress has been made and the process has gone more complicated. As per the communication from Allahabad requesting Re-employment Certificate from the Civil Side Service from my Late Husband.He has served last lap of the service (civil side) as SK-Grade-11 at GE(Project)Bangalore. My three attempts to Bangalore went futile, no office is willing to come forward to sign the documents (Re-employment Certificate) stating the office which my husband has worked at the final lap of service from which pension was claimed as been abolished as the project has been completed. Therefore I forward my humble request to look into my plea as I am suffering for day to day life.

S.A.Dhanam,
W19, II street, poompuhar nagar, west,
Thirumala Enclave,
kolathur, Chennai-600099
Ph: [protected].
It is seen that during the Ramayan Show Doordarshan channel showing more than more advertisement day to day ahead and also showing total 45 minutes instead of one hours which is break down of the Govt order and It is not acceptable by the peoples of the India and all devotee of God Ram. Please take necessary action against Doordarshan channel.

NEW DELHI