[Resolved] DELEUM BERHAD (715640-T) — fraud offer letter
Dear friends actually i got an offer letter from frauds saying they have selected my name for their ferm and they asked me for 30000 rs here is the copy of that letter pls find those culprits and save un employes.
ATTN: Mohammed Mustafakhan,
To confirm the recent screening processes, which were conducted by the Screening Department of DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) are pleased to offer you an initial position as the:
POSITION: System Meintenance
JOB LOCATION: KUALAR LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
STARTING DATE: 15TH NOVEMBER 2010. On this date, you are to report at 8:00 a.m. to the Human Resources Department, where you will be provided with packet containing information on DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA). Benefits, facilities, and services as well to attend an orientation program before job commencement.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
• Salary: Monthly Net starting salary of 8,320 (USD) exclusive of any taxation. All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in MALAYSIA shall be 50% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 50% paid locally in MALAYSIA. This is in line with the MALAYSIA Expatriate Financial Statutory Laws.
• Job Description: (Your job profile will be duly stated on your compulsory 2 weeks orientation training/program which will equip you with the basic knowledge of the Project at hand and familiarize you with the equipments at your disposal).
• Performance Bonuses: Up to three percent of your annual net salary, paid quarterly by your choice of cheque or direct deposit.
• Contract Duration: 2 Years (Renewable)
• Benefits: DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA). Provides benefits for all employees, which includes the following.
Child daycare assistance
Health, dental, life and disability insurance
Vacation and personal days (DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) have 30 working days annual leave (which is additional to public/religious holidays), which can be taken at any time during the year (subject to approval). During any of your vacation DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) shall pay for your flight ticket. All Employees will receive USD 3,205.00 Take home for each leaves Period. Employer for each Inter-continental trip shall pay USD 1,720.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class.
Accommodation (Three-Bed-Room Apartment for married staffs and Two-Bed-Room Apartment for single staff, this accommodation is free)
Transportation (Free Transportation, from home to place of work everyday)
1. Visa: All International Applicant should note that DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) shall duly secure their Visa from the Home office of the MALAYSIA Immigration Services here in MALAYSIA for every applicant coming from outside the MALAYSIA.
2. Work Permit: On your arrival, DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) shall secure your work permit papers from the HOME OFFICE here in MALAYSIA which will enable you to live and work legally here in MALAYSIA.
3. Flight Ticket: Your flight ticket shall also be sent to you, a week before your departure. You are to provide a working and valid postal address where your ticket shall be delivered through a courier service agent, inclusive of the Hardcopy of your Offer Letter and Certificate of Employment.
4. Accommodation: DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) provides accommodation to all foreign nationals at the Company’s staff estate in KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA. Employees are entitled to take meals free of charge at the General Staff canteens. Dietary options, Customized cooks and Dieticians are available options.
5. Orientation Program: Candidates are advice to arrive a week before job commencement date in order to attend the orientation seminar. Note there will no be further interview as your appointment is basically on the information, which you have provided on your resume before screening. There will be a routine check of your credentials on arrival by the Human Resource Department to confirm validity.
6. Reimbursement: You are to bear the cost of processing your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the Accredited Attorney and DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) will duly reimburse you of all the expenses you incurred only on sight of your valid legalization documents to show seriousness in joining the team. The First two months upfront salaries shall be paid in advance before consultants/employee embark on journey to assume duty to enable you take care of pressing needs at your home country.
7. Safety and Security: Safety and Security of personnel (Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and communities are no small issues, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations. All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy as applicable in the Company Sector. All expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on Job Locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.
8. Medical and Health Care: Employer will provide the employee with comprehensive Health care for the time of contract, and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the time of contract for employee and family.
9. Communication and Internet Facilities : Laptop Computer, Intel Pentium M Processor, 1 GB RAM, 48XCD-RW, 20GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 86K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software’s. 24 hours Internet access is also available. The company will also provide the employee with one land line phone at home and one mobile phone both will have a reasonable credit amount each month.
10.Allowance/Entitilements:Hazard/Inconveniences:USD360.00 (Monthly),Car Maintenance: USD300.00 (Monthly), House & Furnishings: USD 2,000.00 (Yearly),Entertainment & Recreation:USD285.00(Monthly), Travel & Events: USD550.00(Monthly)
Mr. Ismail Atan Ahmed Dr. Albert Thomas
Human Resources Department Chief Executive
I understand that I may voluntarily terminate my employment. I further understand that I will not be terminated involuntarily at will, rather it will be with cause or prior notice, at any time, regarding of documents or oral or written statements issued by the DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) or its representatives. With this understanding, I accept the position with the terms as stated above.
Due to the high rise of contract break up in MALAYSIA, the management has made it mandatory that every prospective employee who wishes to work with us must first procure an Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the MALAYSIA Crown Court of Justice stating that he / she will honor the terms of contract therein till the end of its duration before the management can go ahead and secure the residence and work permit / Visa of the successful applicant; This is coming as a result of high rise in the number of employee’s that decamp their duty post and end their contract without prior notice o[censored]s. Procurement of this affidavit will further highlight you have accepted to honor the contract till its expiration; this Affidavit is obtainable only at the Malaysia Crown Court of Justice through an accredited attorney representing the applicant (Employee). See below one of the accredited Attorney whom you need to contact via email to secure the Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the Malaysia Crown Court of Justice:
HAFIZ JAMALI CHEMBERS & ASSOCIATES
5th Floor, Bangunan Arab-Malaysian
57, Jalan Raja Chulan, MALAYSIA
Designation: Solicitor and Advocate in Law
Contact Person: Barrister Jazmi Iman
Once you obtain the Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the Malaysia Crown Court of Justice, you are required to send to us via e-mail scanned copies of the following documents which will aid us procure your residence and work permit / Visa:
1. Scan copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation
2. Scan copy of you’re duly Signed Letter
3. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)
4. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Colored)
Upon receipt of the above mentioned documents from your side DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) will secure your residence and work permit here in MALAYSIA and will contact the Malaysia Consulate in your country and fax all your documents to them to facilitate your visa.
Within a space of 7 working days your papers were faxed to the consulate, we shall notify you on when to go to the Consulate Office in your country for the endorsement of your international passport with your two years Visa permit.
NOTE: You are to bear the cost of processing your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the Accredited Attorney and DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA) will duly reimburse you of all the expenses you incurred only on sight of your valid legalization documents to show seriousness in joining the team.
Accept Job Offer
By signing and dating this letter below, I,
Name of Employee: ___________________________,
Accept the job offer of: ________________________________________by
DELEUM BERHAD GROUP (MALAYSIA)
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020