[Resolved]  Delhi Gurgaon Super Connectivity Limited — Boom Bearer hit my windscreen and damanged that.

Hello

This is in regard with my complaint ( compalint no: 276) registered with the Company called "Delhi Gurgaon Super Connectivity Limited", They are the builders of the Gurgaon Delhi Express way. The incident happend on October 22, 2009 at 19:10 Hrs at KM 24 Toll Plaza. When I was crossing the Toll Plaza with my TAG on the car the Boom barrier suddenly come over and hit my car's windscreen and the windscreen got damaged totally. The barrier no was 18 and the barrier was also not covered with the any thing (usually they covered it with foam). I and wife both are working in the Gurgaon and have faces lot of problem due to this.

I called up to the concern person Mr. Prashant PRO of the company, who said that they will at least take 48 hrs for the investigation and they will get back to me. I requested the concern person to please expedite the process and the guy said that he will call me on the 24th morning. After several calls to him finally on Thursday October 29 the guy called up and said company can't do anything on this and if we provide you with any reimbursement it will get deducted from the salary of the person who was there at the toll plaza. I told him that's all right but send the email stating everything what you just said to me, after 2 calls to him the email is not yet received by me.

I want to logged a complaint against this company because first of all they are not responding to my problem, more over they are not taking responsibility of anything. This is very ridiculous on their part and not at all acceptable. They are not courteous enough to at least give me the solution.

Please help me taking the reimbursement for the same.

Comments

even i am facing similar problem

Delhi Gurgaon Super Connectivity Limited — Breakage of Windscreen

Dear Sir

I am constrained to write to you as all my efforts to get resolution from DSC Limited operating Gurgaon toll have failed. Due to negligence of their staff the windscreen of my car was broken as post paying the toll at booth No ID – 24K was taxing to exit when the barrier came down much before the car had even trailed out of the bay thus shattering the screen. The same was noted as a complaint vide doc No 1064 dtd 24.02.10. Since I have lodged the complaint had been following up with the authorities to replace the windscreen but in vain. After thorough follow they advised me to get the screen replaced thru some local vendor of theirs instead of Maruti authorized centre which I reluctantly agreed to as the matter was not getting concluded.

Now when I agreed to get the screen replaced from their local vendor I am being told that the windscreen of ASAI which is used by Maruti is not available so will be replaced by local brand or so called imported windscreen.

On not agreeing to this condition of theirs I am being told to take insurance claim. I would like to understand why I should get penalized in terms of loss of No claim bonus amount not only for next year but for next couple of years for fault of theirs. They can also raise a claim on their insurance company and get my windscreen replaced from any Maruti authorized service station in Delhi & NCR region.

You would appreciate my agony as it is over a month now that I am struggling to get my windscreen replaced for service fault of theirs however I am being taken for granted as they are least bothered on resolving my grievance.
I seek your intervention as thru this forum I hope to get windscreen of my Car Make Wagon R, registration no. UP-16 M 2237 changed only from Maruti authorized service centre and also compensation o[censored]sing taxis for commuting to office since 25th Feb’10.

Ruchika Mehrotra
Dear Sir

Further to my complaint posted on the portal on 4th April’10 I would like to put it on records that it is more than a week now and it seems DSC Limited is least bothered about the complaint being put up on consumer forum portal. “Might is Right” philosophy deemed to be true as I am struggling for getting my windscreen repaired. I seek your intervention as without which it doesn’t seems to be moving and really don’t know how to get justice for such a serious lapse in services.
Would like to thank authorities for their intervention as finally today the windscreen of my car UP 16 M 2237 was replaced.

Ruchika Mehrotra
OMG..the same has been happenning to me...i too am in need of help. But I wont leave these guys...claim toh main le ke rahungi!!!

So many complaints have been lodged and then on top of it..the female name ANJALI says that "so many cars pass by everyday...we can't reimburse all of them..."

Such a nuisance!