[Resolved] Delhi Jal Board — Setting up of Tube Well at J block JJ Camp Tigri, New Delhi-110062
The Statement of Problem: Case History
1. Residents of J-Block Janta Jeewan Camp, Tigri New Delhi -62, have applied for tube well several times.
• Letter dated 4.9.2008 to Shri B M Dhaul, Chief Engineer, Delhi Jal Board, Jhandewalan by Delhi Vidhan Sabha Speaker Chaudhary Prem Singh (letter number---D.O.No. F-1/DLA/HSR/2008/700). Mehrauli, Delhi
• Copy of the above letter to Shri Anil Sharma, Executive Engineer, Delhi Jal Board, Mehrauli (4.9.2008)
• Copy of the above to Shri Suresh Aggarwal, Junior Engineer Delhi Jal Board, Khanpur Area.(5.9.2008)
2. When nothing happened in the colony the Pradhan (JJ Camp Tigri) Shri Pratap Chand Tiwari representing the residents of the colony gave letter describing the problem to the Delhi Vidhan Sabha Speaker, Chaudhary Prem Singh(19.9.2008)
• Copy of the above letter was given to the Chief Minister of Delhi. (letter number---D.O.No.F-1/DLA/HSR/773) (19/9/2008)
• Again nothing happened, so the residents of JJ camp Tigri applied Shri Suresh Aggarwal, Junior Engineer, Delhi Jal Board, Khanpur. Signatures of 90 residents were also attached to the application.(19.11.2008)
• Copy of the above letter given to Executive Engineer, (South First) Delhi Board Mehrauli (Diary No- 4175) (Dated 19.11.2008)
1. Why nothing happened, inspite of so many applications?
2. Who will solve the above stated problem of the residents of J- Block, JJ Camp Tigri?
3. When will the work start to put the Tube Well?
4. Will you send copy of all the applications submitted in relation to the problem in different offices?
Ms Sumedha Boudh (Youth Programme Coordinator)
National Confederation of Dalit Organizations( NACDOR)
M 3/22 First Floor, Model Town-III, Delhi -110009
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020