Dell Inspiron N4110 — After sales service

Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 dipeshagrawal143
I purchased a Dell laptop (service tag CD08VQ1) in November,2010,and it was troubling a lot and anyhow i could manage to get out of the issue as they provided me with replacement in August,2011.

Now within 1 year, it has again started troubling. When i tried to contact Dell Services ,they send the engineer with replacement parts but still some some of the issues left unresolved.20 days already has passed since then.

when i asked for the replacement of the laptop, they said, it's not possible we will try resolving which will take another 10 days.for this service i have paid Rs 13000 approx.

Being an MBA student I have already suffered from a heavy loss of studies, time and efforts.

I hope you will understand my plight as a customer, and the loss of resources as a professional.

I therefore, urge you with due expectation to escalate this issue to the right person in a right

Comments

Hi Sir,
Greetings from Dell.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience from our side.

I see that your case is now being handled by our escalations team and we have arranged to pick up your laptop and have it shipped to our service center, please wait for our escalation team to get back to you. We are here to resolve your issue.

If in case you require any further help, please feel free to reply on this post.

Dell_Narender_K
Dell Social Media Responder
It is requested to take strict action and compensate me with the same.Dell is just harrassing me
contact no.-[protected]
As I had very good opinion on Dell products I procured Dell Inspiron N4110 on Aug 2011 and within a year it was started giving problem, some times it will switch on and some times it was not and even I havent considered its a major issue but after completing one year(I mean exactly after completing the warranty period it was completely down and its not getting switching on, when I given for service in Dell service center they said motherboard is gone and am much disappointed on that issue...its not only on my machine, Actually myself and my colleague we both procured the similar same laptop in same time and we both face the same issue...it looks like some manufacture defect on that model...but after this bad experience...I got very bad impression on Dell...I will never go further with Dell products and even I will not recommend any Dell products to my friends and relatives...!

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell Inspiron N4110 - After sales service