Dena Bank Atm Chandigarh Sector 7 — ATM never works or remain out of service

Purshotam Ohri
Sir/Madam,
I have visited your sector 7 Chandigarh ATM many time either it is out of service or does not respond to the customers. It looks a showpiece. Pl. take prompt action for the convenience of the general public. Though the same problem has been brough to the notice of the bank but no action has been taken as yet. MOST OF THE ATM CARDS BELONGS TO OTHER BANKS DOES NOT WORK.
{Purshotam Ohri)

Comments

sir/madam...
last saturday..i was using urrailway station atm ..but dunno wat happened n ma atm got stuck in the machine..n many other others also complain the same///
sir..please take immediate action and please help me 2 get ma atm card back as soon as possible///

thanks...
sir, today even at about 1900 hrs. at ATM RLY. STN. CHANDIGARH My atm card of sbi got inside &stuck inside atm machine. i tried my best but it did not come out. now how &from where i can get that? please tell me sir. i m in much trouble. plz guide me sir. thanking u. [protected]@gmail.com
My atm card is locked by me please unlocked my card soon

Dena Bank, International Division, 5th Floor, Dena Corporate Centre, C-10, G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra [E], Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Dena Bank Atm Chandigarh Sector 7 - ATM never works or remain out of service