Department of Atomic Energy — Non payment of Pension

1 Review
 vjskumar on Aug 2, 2011
I have retired from Zirconium Complex, Palayakayal, Tuticorin a Unit of Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad as an Asst. Accounts Officer on[protected] on superannuation. My PPO No. is[protected] and opted to draw my pension from SBI, Kalpakkam (code No.2219) and SB A/c No. is [protected]. Though advice from CPPC (Code No.4470), Chennai-600 092 has been issued on[protected] and I have completed the formalities as requested on 11-07-11 at SBI, Kalpakkam so far my Pension for the last 3 months has not yet been credited to my account even after oral request made to SBI, Kalpakkam. Kindly arrange to credit my Pension from May, 2011 at the earliest to avoid hardship.
Yours sincerely,
V.J. Sampath Kumar, Asst. Accounts Officer, ZC/NFC, DAE, G.O.I.
Phone No.91-[protected] and my E Mail ID :
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Department of Atomic Energy - Non payment of Pension

    Contact Information

    Complaint categoryCategory: Banks
    Add Company Information