[Resolved]  Deposite — A fraud commited by a account holder with ICICI green park branch

A fraud accounting holder with ICICI bank, I’m writing this to ICICI bank as the money I’d deposited was in the following account…..
“Please help me”
The matter is as follows
I had received a mail from Virgin Group ([protected]@bright.net) regarding opening with Vigin Group London on 10th November 2008.
Virgin Group PLC (UK)
Manor Royal, Crawley West Sussex,
RH10 9NU.
I visited the web link given in the mail, crossed checked the address mentioned and the address available on net and then applied. Then the interview process started with filling of academic, professional and personal information started nearly daily I use to get their reply.
A form format and a terms & condition form was send from their side (Virgin Group), as per experience I had applied for HR post with them. I read the terms and condition column they had clearly stated that the candidate will appear for the Interview with Virgin group in London itself for which 33% amount i.e. £[protected] INR )will be bore by the candidate for visa and immigration process, which would be later refunded once I reach on their premises, after receiving this mail I had requested them for telephonic interview but they replied that "IT is not their Policy". My Interview was scheduled on 6th December 2008 but it was not possible for me to appear for interview as my passport was in the "NAME CHANGE AFTER Marriage" process hence my interview was rescheduled for which a mail was sent to virgin group resource board headed by Tony Edward (Chief Recruiting Officer) and mail sent from Mrs. Doris Smith (Recruiting Officer). This process lasted for 10 days and in the mails I was introduced to MR. Alex Peter of New Frontiers Travels & Tours
New Frontiers Travel Agency
18201 Flower Hill Way
Suite D London
stating that he would be carrying out the visa & immigration process on behalf of Virgin group. After 18th November 2008 I mailed Mr Alex Peter on 3rd December 2008 inquiring about the further process he mailed me the details with UK Visa form first he had sent the following details for money transfer

Receiver’s Name: Ashok Kumar Gupta
Bank: Bank of Baroda, Mira rd BranchAmount
Sent:42000 INR(India Rupee)
Pan Number:AJGPG490F
but as the amount was big it took me 3 to 4 days to make the arrangement and later he gave me the following details for money transfer
Pan Number:AEFPL2878C
in which I deposited the 42000INR amount on 10/12/2008 (cash deposit with ICICI civil lines Branch Nagpur Maharashtra INDIA slip available) and was waiting for the Visa and immigration Documents but again on 16th December I received a mail from Mr. Alex Peter which stated that my Visa and Immigration process was put on hold by the European Union for ANTI-TERRORISM CLEARED CERTIFICATE for which I had to pay an additional amount of 105000 INR(1450 GBP).
I replied them that what so ever may be the reason I'm not in a financial position that I can pay such a heavy amount so they replied that the 105000 + 42000 INR would be refunded with an additional 15% as compensation. But still I did not pay the amount and asked them for refund of 42000 INR already paid. I got a mail from new frontiers Travels that they will be refunding the amount I asked them the time period but since then Mr. Alex is neither replying the mail nor the Virgin Group people are replying. While in the process before and also after money deposit Mr. Alex Peter New Frontiers Travels use to call me on daily basis and I had also made a call to Mr. Alex Peter once but today when I tried to call Mr. Alex as well as virgin group but neither his nor their (virgin group) number is existing as per the response from the operator.
HENCE IT CLARIFIES THAT I HAVE BEEN CHEATED. I would be greatly obliged if the matter is taken under serious consideration. For any further details I do have a soft copy of all the correspondence along with the original deposit slip of money transferee.
Please help me Vijayshree Girhe Kadu

Comments

A fraud account holder with ICICI bank, I’m writing this to ICICI bank as the money I’d deposited was in the following account…..
Pan Number:AEFPL2878C
“Please help me and others be aware”
The matter is as follows

Bank: Bank of Baroda, Mira rd BranchAmount
Sent:42000 INR(India Rupee)
Pan Number:AJGPG490F
Pan Number:AEFPL2878C
HENCE IT CLARIFIES THAT I HAVE BEEN CHEATED. I would be greatly obliged if the matter is taken under serious consideration. For any further details I do have a soft copy of all the correspondence along with the original deposit slip of money transfer.

Please help me
VGK
Please let me know your contact no and let's see if I can help you to do something
I also got the same e-mail first from Mr. Tony Edwards on 15-Jan-2009 and then from Mr. Alex Peter on 22-Jan-2009.

They are asking to deposit £520 (38, 200 INR) as 33% expense in following a/c.

Account Name: Rahul Gems
Account Number: [protected]
Pan Number: Apmpr0529n
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Branch Name: Johari bajar branch

I searched on the internet to check whether this is a valid job opening or not. On virgin group website I found that they don't send such e-mails and to further clarify my doubt I called Virgin group recruitment office at UK. They told me that this is not a valid e-mail and they are investigating this case.

Virgin group contact no: [protected].
first of all i think i got an offer in virgin but now i think this is a fradulent email so please aware of this mail pasted below...this is the mail & attachhments i got from some frauds...
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF RECRUITING OFFICER (C.R.O)
CRAWLEY BUSINESS QUARTER,
ROYAL MANOR, CRAWLEY,
WEST SUSSEX,
28th January, 2009.

ATTN: Mr. Nagarajan Mohanraj,

It will be an excellent opportunity to join one of the world biggest air and aviation company that is focused on growth and sharing that success with employees. The Company has approximately many employees spread between offices in United Kingdom. It is now seeking to strengthen its team with the addition of challenging team of new employee. On behalf of the entire recruit team, I will like to formally notify you on your appointment for an interview with our great company.

Invitation have been sent to the British Embassy Home Office here in London for notification, so that all your immigrations documents needed for the interview will be processed by the official traveling Agency attached to VG by the British Embassy. This is also to avoid Delay/problem of not been able to process the immigration documents for the interview before the actual date.

Benefit will be paid to qualified applicant for favorable at the end of the interview. Relocation allowance, children education allowance, salaries upfront, maximum of four (4) members will be granted UK immigration papers. Full benefit details will be given to qualified applicants after the interview.
Salary Bases: A base salary in the range £8000-£26000 Monthly (Great British Pounds) dependent on experience, plus attractive Stock Grant (from day one), Target Bonus (circa 20% at present) and other aviation Company benefits. This take home salary exclude all tax fee payable by all non citizen of Britain working around United Kingdom.

Accommodation: Accommodation will be provided for all newly employed staff of VG, this apartment will be able to accommodate staff and family for the time duration working for VG. Apartment will be changed for staf[censored]pon promotion in position.

Family Education: Education entitlement will be given to staff before resumption of new office with our company.

Full summary of the entire package will be couriered to qualified applicant before resumption of duty.
The Immigration document will be processed within a short period of time (3) weeks, so applicants are expect to make arrangement, so the immigration document reaches your hand before the arrival date.

You are requested to send the following details to the official traveling agency (Trids Traveling Agency).

1. Full Name
2.Ref No
3.Marital Status
4. Passport No.
5. Date of Birth/Gender
6.Full Contact Address/Mob Tel No
7.Nationality
8.Traveling Purpose

You are required to pay the sum of £520 (38, 200 INR) to our official traveling agency as the 33% charge. VG has already sent its 67% to Trids Traveling Agency at the time of file your invitation.

Virgin Group will reimburse all applicants on their arrival to London for the interview, please be informed that VG will only reimburse applicant will proof of payment. Therefore applicants are advice to keep safe their payment receipt of the 33% and also endeavor to come with it while coming for the interview.

Virgin Group has in the past incurred 100% of our applicant travel expenses, on arrival of some of the applicant to UK; we don’t see them to pick up at the Air-Port. That means some applicant use our job opportunity come over to Uk, without showing up for the interview, which was the reason while the immigration documents were been proceeded for the applicant by VG. Due to this VG Recruit Officers had to work more on our recruitment policy.

The Travel Agency will only submit all your immigrations details to the British Embassy Home office after you most have affected the 33% Charge. You have to follow all instruction given from the traveling agency officer; your immigration document can be processed and delivered to your resident before the arrival date of applicants.

Do update the resource office all dealings with the traveling agency via mail:
[protected]@live.co.uk

Attached to this mail, are all required information regarding your interview invitation to London .Do contact Diplomat Travel Agency via the email and Telephone for all required information needed to process your immigration documents for the interview.
Stated Below is all required contact to Diplomat Travel Agency London:

Email: [protected]@tridsbn.com
Contact Person: Mr. Alex Peter
Fax: (+[protected]
Mobile# : (+[protected]

You are advice to contact the travel agency on this email address stated above.

Note: Due to distance and poor network signal, most of our applicants complain of difficulties in getting across to us via telephone, please if you find such problem with our telephone numbers, do endeavor to mail us for any of our other alternate numbers for easy contact.
But mean while do contact the travel Agency via email immediately for urgent attention for processing your Visa, Work Permit and all other British Government immigration documents required for you to come to England for our interview. You should work strictly with instructions to enable them processing the complete documents which you need.

On your first contact to the diplomat Travel Agency via email, do request the officer to provide you with the details to transfer the funds to them immediately, so they can start processing your immigration document with the details which they will require from you.

Note: You are to effect payment to Trids Traveling Agency before they can attend to your work. Any delay from your side will lead you to miss out from the interview as the traveling agency will be processing all applicants immigration document within the shortest period as we have informed the British High Commissioner about our current recruitment.

On behalf of the entire VG recruit team we congratulate you once more on your success through our recruitment excise.
Do contact our resource office for update required and you are also advice to send a mail of acknowledgement to the resource board via mail as state above.

Mobile# : (+[protected]

ATTACHMENT

Ref No.: 01/007/HRD/VGPLC

After due screening of your CV and Qualifications by the recruit team, Virgin Group has finally short-listed applicants coming for the job interview.

On behalf of the entire Recruit Team, I will like to inform you that your name has been short listed among the forty (40) qualified applicants for VG job by the Board of Directors.

Stated below is your required information’s for the interview schedule.

Applicant Name:

Interview Date:
23rd February 2009.

Arrival Date Of Applicants:
18th February 2009.

Applicants are all expected to come with the original copies of all their qualifications and certificate.

The Recruiting Team will be very strict with all screening excise during the interview, therefore you are advice to submit the original copies of all qualifications and results to the Administrative department for verification and authenticity of document on arriver.

Appointment Letter will be issue to qualified applicant 4 days after the interview.

The Recruit Team will conduct a seminar for applicant two days after arrival; applicant will be briefed on the Rules and Regulations of VG interview.

Equal right will be given to Foreign and British Citizen during the interview excise.

All applicants are to come with a typed copy of their application letter, which will be handed over to the administrative department on their arrival.

Applicants are to come with four copies of their recent passport (Digital Copy)

Accommodations and feeding of all applicants will be totally taken care of by VG.

Stationery materials will be handed over to each applicant for the interview.

Applicant will be issued a two (2) month Visa for the Interview.

New Frontiers Travel Agency will process all immigration documents in affiliation with the British Embassy Head Office here in London, due to the immigration security check, which the British Government is handling currently. Virgin Group has a special preference with the traveling agency; VG has sent the full details of the entire forty qualified applicant to the Traveling Agency for the processing of their immigration document.

Be informed that your job interview will last at least a week due to the seminar and orientation that will be held before the interview day, note that after the interview you will be required to spend four (4) days in London to wait for the outcome of the interview.

All qualified applicants will be issued their appointment letter to go home and resume duty one month after appointment.

While resuming, VG will take care of your traveling expenses. An accommodation and an official car will be attached to qualified applicant whose position desires it.

Virgin Group will take care of the traveling expenses of any applicant who has a family to relocate with to London (Maximum of 4).

The Immigration document will be processed within a short period of time (Three weeks) so applicants are expect to make arrangement, so the immigration document reaches your hand before the arrival date.

Note that re-imbursement will only be granted to applicant with prove of payment. All applicants will be reimbursed and also with an additional 5% bonus, this is due to expenses applicant might have incurred while dealing with VG.

Virgin Group in the pass incur 100% of all qualified applicant coming for our interview, but in must case some of the applicant flee into the thin air on their arrival, this means that some of the internet applicant/Foreigner uses our interview invitation to migrate to London. Due to this VG has done some amendment in our recruitment policy.

Do be informed that all applicants invited for the job interview are to arrive at the international air-port (Heathrow) on the same day.

Applicant will be tested on various areas during the interview.

All applicants will be taken on an orientation excise by the recruit team before the actual date of the final interview.

Applicants are expected to contact the Traveling Agency via email for the processing of their traveling documents. The Immigrations document will be processed within a short period of time by the Traveling agency in affiliation with the British Embassy home office here in London, and will be sent to VG immediately after processing.

Booking of Air Fare Ticket will be done by the agency also through the assistances of the local terminal controller at applicant departure Airport.

Stated below are the names of the short listed applicant for the interview.

S/N
Mr. Nagarajan Mohanraj
Engr. David Ihua
Mr. Manaranjan Biswas
Dr. Chuwu Emma

Applicants are to send the following information’s down to Travel Agency via email for the processing of their immigration documents (Work Visa, Authorization Letter from the Queens Court, Booking of Air-Fare Ticket etc). You will be given detail of how to affect the 33% of your traveling processing fee by the traveling agency.

Applicants are advice to follow all instruction required by the traveling agency, in other for them to process all immigration documents needed.

S/N
Full Contact Address
Mob Tel
Nationality
Traveling Purpose

We tried calling you at the time of sending you this mail, to formally notify you about the interview that you have been invited for by VG, but could not connect your number. You are advice to put a telephone call or an email to this office for acknowledgement.

On behalf of the entire management of VG we congratulate you on your new achievement towards working with VG, and also wish all applicants success in the interview.

Mr. Tony Edwards
Virgin Group.
(United Kingdom)
TRIDS TRAVELING AGENCY
18201 Flower Hill Way,
Suite .D. London.
17th February, 2009.

Attn: Dear Customer,

'WE' received a mail and also a telephone call from Mr. Tony Edwards the Chief Recruit Officer Virgin Group UK to process your Immigration traveling documents (British Visa) for the Interview Invitation with their company.

A formal notification has been given to the British Embassy here in London by Virgin Group, so they can speed up the processing of all short listed candidate immigration documents to enable them met with the stated date for the interview and Arrival date of all Candidate. We have verified all information sent to us by you.

The processing of your immigration document will last three(3) weeks, as soon as the immigration documents is processed, we will deliver it at your residence along with your Air-Fare Ticket.

We have been informed by Mr. Tony Edwards that the Interview will be held soon, and therefore you are advice to also assist us in processing your immigration document fast by responding urgently to our mails.

We have received 67% payment upfront from Virgin Group UK, you are to effect the balance payment of £520 (38, 200 INR) to our company, to enable us begin with the processing of your immigration documents.

You are to effect the payment by CASH via Bank Payment to us for quick confirmation.

PAYMENT INFORMATION
Account Name: Arun Pandey

Account Number: [protected]

Pan Number: AXXPP7802R

Branch Name: Borivali Branch

Bank Name: Bank Of Baroda

These are the information that you will need to pay the 33% and as soon as payment has been made a scanned copy should be sent to "US" and your company of employment for record purposes.

You are to send a scan copy of the payment receipt to us via email, as soon as confirmation is done, your Filled Visa Form will be sent to the British Embassy for processing of Immigration documents.

Attached to this mail is a copy of your Visa Form obtained from the British Embassy in your details.

N/B: You are to print out the Visa form fill, sign and send it back to us immediately along side with the Scanned receipt of Payment.

'WE' expect a quick response from you...

Mr. Alex Peters
TRIDS TRAVELING AGENCY

+[protected]

Thank you for visiting Trids Traveling Agency. Please stop by again to check out our new and weekly updated specials!

Thanks from (Division of Trids Traveling Agency by Travel Discounters TM) are both an online and brick-&-mortar full-service discount travel agency. We specialize in corporate travel, cheap airline tickets, and hotels, discount Hawaii vacation packages, Hawaii tours, Maui, Honolulu, The Big Island, Kona, Kauri, Pleasant Holidays® vacations, car rentals, assorted worldwide vacations, & cheap cruises ®, American Airlines ®, Northwest Airlines ®, US. Air ®, Delta Airlines ® and many more. We also specialize in many popular destinations, including Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Cancun, Hawaii, & Europe! Other major travel providers include Holiday Inn ®, Carnival Cruises ®, Disney Cruises ®, Disney Vacations ®, & Royal Caribbean Cruises ®. Email or call today to take advantage of our expertise in discount travel worldwide!

Trids Traveling Agency: 24hrs online

©2009 Trids Traveling Agency -
All Rights Reserved
All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! Learn more!
2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
UK Visa Form Page 1.jpg
105K View Download
UK Visa Form Page 2.jpg
120K View Download

Forward

help me out in THIS
Same guy contacted me... They are all Frauds... Damn Who in the world to trust??
Even I got a similiar mail from the same person - Tony Edwards.
dear sir,

Even i also received an mail from virgin group regarding opening.

kindly find the below text which i received from the CHIEF RECRUITING OFFICE" <[protected]@8u8.com>. Kindly let me is this a fraud case.

Thank YOu.

With Warm Regards,
Firoz Bondare

Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailGroupsYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, firoz_bondare
[Sign Out, My Account]Mail Home -HelpMailContactsCalendar NotepadWhat's New?Mobile Mailहिन्दीOptions

Search Mail

Folders
InboxDraftsSentSpam[Empty all the messages from the Spam folder]Trash[Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]

Chat & SMS[Hide]I am Invisible
1 Online Contact[Add]
chef sudhanshu - Not Listed? New Chat0 Mobile Contacts[Add]
You don't have any SMS contacts yet.

Start a SMS Message

ROYAL MANOR, CRAWLEY,
WEST SUSSEX,

11th March, 2009.

ATTN: APPLICANT,

It will be an excellent opportunity to join one of the world biggest aviation and aerospace company that is focused on growth and sharing that success with employees. The Company offers a combination of competitive base salary with stock and stock options from day one plus other benefits. The compensation philosophy includes annual performance bonuses that have paid out in the years of the Company's existence in the UK.

About Us
the Company has approximately 40, 000 employees spread between offices in United Kingdom. It is now seeking to strengthen its team with the addition of challenging team of new employee.

With a workforce of nearly 120, 000 employees with Virgin Group that operates globally, with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries across six continents.

Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. To put this in perspective, our businesses and brands - among them VG, Castrol, ARCO, Aral, Ultimate, Connect and am / pm - reach nearly as many consumers as Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer.

At Virgin Media, we’re the first people to offer the world digital TV, broadband, phone and mobile – all from one company.

Virgin Group downstream: transport, telecommunications, breweries and trading energy products in over 100 countries.

We received your resume. It was sent to the office of the Recruit Team for screening. Your qualification has met with VG first round of recruitment; therefore you have been sent an Application Form and Terms and Conditions attached to this mail for your kind view. Do fill out the application form if you are satisfied with our Terms and Conditions (Recruitment Policy).

If your application meets the minimum requirements, you will progress to the next stage of our selection process. This is a detailed review of the CVs / resumes and application form of all the candidates that have met the minimum requirements ... The recruit team will then decide which candidates will be shortlist for an interview here in England. Please be informed that only applicant who met with our recruitment policy and can also incur 33% of their traveling expenses will be screened and considered for the interview here in our Head Quarter, this is due to our company policy well stated in the Terms and condition attached to this mail.

If you are successful you will be invited for an interview in person. You will be contact via email for the interview call up recruit letter from the Chief Officer who is the head of the recruit team.

If you are not successful you will receive an email letting you know. We will continue to notify you when your profile matches other job postings as there may be a different job for which you are a better fit.

Virgin Group needs a resourceful team coordinating individual to take up the new VG Branch offices which the company recently commissioned. Applicant with a good number of years of experiences in His / her qualification will have more job opportunity with VG.
Virgin Group needs applicant with the ability to present conclusions and recommendations clearly is essential.

Ability to work effectively with highly skilled technical professionals must be Enterprising, creative and energetic, Eager to accept new responsibilities and challenges must be flexible and willing to undertake occasional travel.

Package:
A base salary in the range £ 8000 - £ 26, 000 Monthly (Great British Pounds), dependent on experience, plus attractive Stock Grant (from day one), Target Bonus (circa 20% at present) Airline Company and other benefits.

Accommodation:
These will be provided for all newly employed staff of VG, this apartment will be able to accommodate staff and family for the duration time working for VG. Apartment will be changed upon promotion for staff in position.

Family Education:

Full summary of the package will be mailed to qualified applicant before resumption of duty.

All positions are vacant in these offices, and Virgin Group needs skillful and well experienced individuals in the following area:
Consultant Position
Human Resources Officer
Account Executive
Analytical Computer and IT Sector
Cleaning and Security Department
Call Center Operators and many more ...
Check out our career site for more information:

All are still vacant position, qualified applicant will be assigned to offices as soon as this recruitment policy is been met.

Resumption will fully take place at this different Branch Office as soon as appointment is given to qualified applicant.
All qualified candidates will be given appointment irrespective of their race, color, sex, national, origin, Veteran's status, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or citizenship.

This recruitment is to fill up Virgin Groups of company newly opened branches of the United Kingdom.

Do Fill out these details for verification screening (Compulsory to all applicant)
Applicant Full Name :
Tel Of Current Employer :
Present Position (Rank) :
Applying Position With VG :
Contact Residential Address :

Please note that it is compulsory that you fill out this information stated above and fill the application form attached to this mail, these details will be used by the Personnel team for verification of your CV and all other necessary proof we need for verification.

Applicants who do not fill out these details, such applicant will not be given attention by the Chief Officer and the Recruit team.

To avoid this, you are advice to fill out those details as been stated there.
Also Note:
I. All applicants are to call the Chief Recruiting Officer for Head Human Resources Department for notification of filled application form in other for urgent attendant to your application form when submitted, failure to call might lead to delay in processing your verifications, you are to return to us in the next 36 hours, the second round of the screening will be held then, therefore applicants who do not return his / her form filled will automatically be disqualified from our list of applicants.

II. Applicants are to keep all property Virgin Group (Documents) confidential.

Virgin Group Plc Confirms its commitment to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities and are given equal opportunities within VG. The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant should receive less favorable treatment on any grounds not relevant to good employment practice. Virgin Group is committed to action to make the policy fully effective.

Virgin Group Plc is reducing organizational complexity, improving operational consistency and changing individual behaviors. Our key priorities are safety, people and performance.

Discover what role you can play in a truly global company.

)Mobile# :[protected]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Search Mail

Copyright © 2009 Yahoo India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.Terms of Service
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
i too got the same mail from these stating;

23rd March, 2009

ATTN: APPLICANT,

About Us

At Virgin Media, we're the first people to offer the world digital TV, broadband, phone and mobile – all from one company.

If you are successful you will be invited for an interview in person. You will be contact via email for the interview call up letter from the Chief Recruit Officer who is the head of the recruit team.

Ability to work effectively with highly skilled technical professionals must be Enterprising, creative and energetic, Eager to accept new responsibilities and challenges + must be flexible and willing to undertake occasional travel.

Package:

Human Resources Officer
Account Executive
Analytical Computer and IT Sector
Cleaning and Security Department
Call Center Operators and many more ...

Applicant Full Name :
Tel Of Current Employer :
Present Position (Rank) :
Applying Position With VG :
Contact Residential Address :

To avoid this, you are advice to fill out those details as been stated there.
Also Note:

II. Applicants are to keep all property Virgin Group (Documents) confidential.

Discover what role you can play in a truly global company.

(Fixed#: (+[protected]Mobile# :(+[protected] :Fax#: (+[protected]

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT

-Virgin Group Plc (UK) will conduct interview at the company’s Head Quarter here in London.

-Applicant CV will be forwarded to the office of the Chief Recruit Officer for grading for interview.

-Qualified applicant who is found favorable/Qualified will be sent a mail of Interview Invitation.

-The processing of the interview immigration document will be handled by the British Embassy here in London, this is to ensure that immigration document is been Processed and delivered to the qualified applicant for the interview before the interview date.

-A recent passport photograph of applicant is expected to be sent along with the filled application form for screening.

-All Applicants coming for the interview will all be arriving London the same day.

-Qualified Applicant who will be coming for the Interview is expected to incur 33 % (520GBP) of their traveling expenses while Virgin Group will incur 67%. (Visa and the air ticket of the qualified applicant) this is due to, Virgin Group has in the past incurred 100% of our applicant traveling expenses on arrival of the applicant to UK; we don’t see some of them (applicant) to pick up at the Air-Port that means some applicant use our job recruitment exercise as opportunity to come over to England without showing up for the interview which was the reason while the immigration documents were been processed for the applicant by VG, due to this VG human resource department had to work more on our recruitment policy.

-Virgin Group will reimburse all applicants on their arrival to London for the interview, please be informed that VG will only reimburse applicant with proof of payment.

-Applicant will be conducted through an open orientation before interview commences.

-Virgin Group will carter for accommodation/Feeding of all applicant for interview duration.

-Applicant will be reimbursed the 33% after the interview, with an additional 5% bonus for the miscellaneous expenses incur while dealing with Virgin Group, but re-imbursement will only be given to applicant only with a proof of payment, therefore applicant are expected to keep a copy of the payment slip safe.

-Qualified Applicant who meets with Virgin Group recruitment standard/policy after the interview will be issued appointment letter and all other appointment document on spot.

-Virgin Group will handle the processing of all newly appointed staff immigration document (Work Permit, Work Visa, Air Fare Ticket) for the resumption of their new Jobs.

-Newly employed staff will be given one (1) month notice for the resumption of their new Job.

-Virgin Group will formally host all newly employed staff to a welcome party, were all newly employed staff will be introduced to all heads of department in the company.

-All Newly Employed Staff will be sent on a three (3) weeks course at its Training Institute.

-Applicant who is not able to meet up with the interview date will automatically be disqualified.

-All qualified candidates are considered without regards to race, color, sex, nationality, origin, veteran’s status, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or citizenship. The policy will be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, the Sex Discrimination Acts 1975 and 1986, the Race Relations Act 1976, and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.

-Overseas applicant who have been granted a work visa must comply with the Immigration Rules. Please note that VG and VG Staff Members have no jurisdiction to overrule these.

-Virgin Group confirms its commitment to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities and are given equal opportunities within. The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant should receive less favorable treatment on any grounds not relevant to good employment practice. Virgin Group is committed to action to make the policy fully effective.

-The terms of this agreement shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English Law of all matters arising.

© Copyright 2008 virgin group
All Rights Reserved

Application Form

Reference number:
Post applying for:

Applications should be completed clearly and legibly with a black ballpoint pen or, if possible, completed on a computer, to facilitate photocopying and returned to the Human Resource Department before the closing date.

Please provide all information requested on this application. The information you provide will be treated confidentially. If you are employed, this application will be made a part of your personnel record. All qualified candidates are considered without regards to race, color, sex, national origin, veteran’s status, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or citizenship.

Personal Details
Last name: First names: Title:
Address:
Date of Birth: Sex: Postcode:
Email Address:
Work Tel: Home Tel: Mobil no:
Nationality:
Are there any restrictions on days or hours that you will be available for work? Yes O No O
What rate or pay would be acceptable to you? (Specify Monthly, Weekly, Hourly, etc.) Per……….

Are you willing to relocate?

Yes O No O

Will you be willing to Travel for an Interview with VG if sent an invitation letter?

Yes O No O

Are you willing to pay the 33% of your traveling expenses?
*Only applicant who can incur 33% of their traveling expenses will be screened and considered for the interview as our recruitment policy states*

Are you under the age of 18?
*I[censored]nder age 18, a work permit may be required.*

Yes O No O

Have you ever worked for VG or one of its divisions?

If yes, When? Where? Type of work performed?

Yes O No O

Have you ever been convicted of any misdemeanor or felony?
*A conviction record will not necessarily be a bar to employment* Yes O No O
If yes, explain to include nature of offence, date, location and fine or sentence issued. …………………
Are you employed now?

If yes, State your current job position and Salary earned. Yes O No O

……………….

Academic and Other Qualifications:
Give names of places of education attended, dates and particulars of qualifications obtained (classes, divisions and dates awarded)

Experience:
Present Post:
Employer:
Address of Employer:

Tel. No: Email Address:

Brief outline of present duties:
Salary: Name of Pension Scheme:
Period of Service: From: To:
What periods of notice are you required giving your present employer?

FROM TO

Statement by Candidate:
Give any other information, which you consider will be helpful, in support of your application. If appropriate, an indication of research interest and details of any publication should be given.

Statement by Candidate (continued)

Referees:
Please give the names and addresses of two referees. Unless you have not worked before it is expected that one reference will be, or will represent your present employer, or if you are unemployed, you last employer. Please put a cross in the box if you do not want your referees to be taken up before interview.
Name
Relationship

Email Address: Tel. No.:
Fax. No.:
Name
Relationship

Email Address: Tel. No.:
Fax. No.:
CERTIFICATION AND AUTHORISATION (Please read the following paragraph carefully before signing)
I certify that the information I have provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Candidate's signature: Date:

Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form

Virgin Group confirms its commitment to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities and are given equal opportunities within VG. The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant should receive less favorable treatment on any grounds not relevant to good employment practice. Virgin Group is committed to action to make the policy fully effective.

To ensure that the equal opportunities policy is effective, we monitor the applications that we receive by collecting data on the ethnic origin, gender, marital status, disability and age of all those who apply to us. Please complete the form below and return it to us with your application.

This slip will not be kept with your application and will not be seen by the people involved in selecting the successful applicant. The information that you give will remain completely confidential to the personnel department and will only be used by us to monitor our equal opportunities policy.

Name and Address:

Reference Number:

Date of Birth:

Please indicate your responses by checking the appropriate boxes.

Ethnic Origin Marital Status Age
Other-Ethnic Background
Not Known
Prefer not to say

POLICY STATEMENT ON THE RECRUITMENT OF EX-OFFENDERS

As an organization using the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Disclosure service to assess applicants’ suitability for positions of trust, VG complies fully with the CRB Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. It undertakes not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure on the basis of conviction or other information revealed.

VG is committed to the fair treatment of its staff, potential staff or users of its services, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, age, physical/mental disability or offending background.

We actively promote quality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and welcome applications from a wide range of candidates, including those with criminal records. We select all candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.

A Disclosure is only requested after a thorough risk assessment has indicated that one is both proportionate and relevant to the position concerned. For those positions where a Disclosure is required, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that a Disclosure will be requested in the event of the individual being offered the position.

Where a Disclosure is to form part of the recruitment process, we encourage all applicants called for interview to provide details of their criminal record at an early stage in the application process. We request that this information is sent under separate, confidential cover, to a designated person within VG and we guarantee that this information is only to be seen by those who need to see it as part of the recruitment process.

Unless the nature of the position allows VG to ask questions about your entire criminal record we only ask about “unspent” convictions as defined in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.

We ensure that all those in VG who are involved in the recruitment process have been suitably trained to identify the relevance and circumstances of offences. We also ensure that they have received appropriate guideline and training in the relevant legislation relating to the employment of ex-offenders, e.g. the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.

At interview, or in a separate discussion, we ensure that an open and measured discussion takes place on the subject of any offences or other matter that might be relevant to the position. Failure to reveal information that is directly relevant to the position sought could lead to withdrawal of an offer of employment.

We make every subject of a CRB Disclosure aware of the existence of the CRB Code of Practice and make a copy available on request.

We undertake to discuss any matter revealed in a Disclosure with the person seeking the position before withdrawing a conditional offer of employment.

Having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances and background of your offences.