[Resolved]  Destimoney Securities Pvt. Ltd — Complaint regarding unauthorised transactions under Destimoney Securities Pvt. Ltd.

I was engaged with transactions of sale and purchase of shares in equity market with the above said broker since 7th September 2009 and received contact notes & ledger account since then. The Relations Manager for my account with them was Mr Sahil Anand. He was specially instructed not to entertain any F&O transactions on my behalf. But with a great surprise, I got a message on 1st July 2010, regarding loss of Rs. 51308.96 in F&O transactions. I contacted Mr. Sahil Anand immediately questioning about the transactions without my consent. He answered that the transactions were conducted by the dealers. This made me contact his senior official, Mr. Abhishek Tondon, who then asked for a time period to look into the matter. There was a silence from their behalf for good period of time, proving the inability of Mr. Tondon. When asked again, Mr. Tandon held the respective relations manager Mr. Sahil Anand responsible and forced him to resign, to cut off the firm’s responsibility in the above matter.
I kindly request you to look into the above matter and take the best possible action as soon as possible and inform me accordingly.
Thanking you.