Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Dewan Gas Service (Ludhiana) — Fillthy language

Dear, Sir as i had booked my cylinder on 4/11/2009 & my wife called the agency they asked my wife to call the delivery man on [protected]/[protected]. the delivery man asked my wife to stand on the road to take the cylinder when she said how is it possible to stand on the road then he said if it is not possible to stand you sit down please tell me are the agency doing favour on us. as deewan gas services had no home delivery services till october 2009 for pepole who are staying in salem tabri peeru banda we are always asked to collect it from new sabzi mandi godown this is the first time we will avail the services. please take the matter seriously and take an action againts the agency so that they can employe pepole who can communicate properly this call was made on 6/11/2009 at 10.30 am after this call she also called on no.[protected] this no.is issued by Deewan gas for any complain. this things were told to them. after that the delivery man came to our house and so our slip and found that we are in waiting list then againt he started abuseing us. my consumer number is 48819