[Resolved]  dewayne_pittman0014signyahoo.co.jp" <dewayne_pittman0014signyahoo.co.jp> — Hi,I am SSG Dewayne Pittman,an active American soldier serving in Iraq

From [protected]@yahoo.co.jp Tue Feb 17 00:23:48 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@yahoo.co.jp>
Authentication-Results: mta164.mail.in.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.jp; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.co.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 202.93.80.83 (HELO web2805.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp) (202.93.80.83)
by mta164.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:23:50 +0530
Received: (qmail 72691 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Feb 2009 18:53:48 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=TEyAKRpdNvFwcAwHSsjAgr1kQlY364CYaw49sobNvsKnG911EG/zat7e+/+2051Z865uI0xJr+1D+Z... ;
Message-ID: <[protected].72689.[protected]@web2805.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [196.201.84.184] by web2805.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Tue, 17 Feb 2009 03:53:48 JST
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 03:53:48 +0900 (JST)
From: <[protected]@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: [protected]@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Hi,
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.jp
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-[protected]-[protected]=:70311"
Content-Length: 3200

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "[protected]@yahoo.co.jp" <[protected]@yahoo.co.jp>
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Tuesday, 17 February, 2009 12:23:48 AM
Subject: Hi,

I am SSG Dewayne Pittman, an active American soldier serving in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as our mission here is highly exclusive due to insurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking our peaceful mission here. We managed to secure funds from the war zone. The total amount is US$ 19 Million dollars in cash. We want to move this money out of this place, this place is a war zone, so that you may keep our share for us till when we will come over to meet you.

We will take 70%, my partner and I.You take 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in a large box, using diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details.

This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs if you want to handle the deal with us as brothers.

Respectfully,
SSG Dewayne Pittman

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Power up the Internet with Yahoo! Toolbar.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other