[Resolved]  DHFL — Non release of property documents by Dewan Housing Finance ltd (

We have cleared our loan amount against our lc no. n0000816 but despite this the company is not relaesing our original property documents for past six months. Offices in Ghaziabad, Delhi and Mumbai are non responsive.

I will like to congratulate people who have not taken / got a loan from DHFL (Dewan Housing finance ltd) otherwise after completly paying up the due amount you will be again running around for your property papers.

Shamendra
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Subject: - LIC Bond not received after full payment of the House Loan to till date.

I Ravindra Singh Rawat, DHFL Application No. 00570835, Loan Code. 00000115, File No. 00000280, Manual File No. 00000280 had taken loan of Rs. 5, 00, 000/- (Five Lacs Only), which has been paid on[protected] by Cheque and cash. So I have closed the account with complete payment of the Loan and all other dues. But still I have not received the LIC Bond submitted to you, which is very important to me and my family. My LIC policy No. is[protected].
I had been already sent the reminder for 4 times for the same matter, but till date I have no response by mail or telephonically from your side. This is last reminder from my side. Otherwise I will collect my all reminder's (which is already sent you) and take further action in the court.

Thanks and Regards