[Resolved]  dhh courier services — Parcel held in malaysia airport

my name is Gursaran i am posting this complaint on behalf of my sister. A week earlier my sister got an email from the malaysian authorities that she has a parcel on her name so they asked us to pay 4650 maylasian ringets which later they made half. we paid that amount n now the company told me that we need to pay insurance of 2600 mayalsian ringets n 10% vat which we pain according to our countries currency which is the Indian Ruppee n due to the exchange rate we fall a lil short of the 5200 malaysian ringets we have already spent around 100000 ruppee according to our country n still didnt got the parcel m gettin a lil worried kindly give any suggestion that you can. and the parcel did came from a reliable source but we are not gettin it...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

that supposed to be that the compony of this packge will responsible why im the one to pay this, that b4 my boyfrend send me package he is already paiud about this, then why he need to ask about money from me?then im the one waiing frot he package will come to me hre my plce.why he need money about plz i need help this not a joke really i hope your concerned, hre is my number if you want to concerned about me plz follow up![protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other