[Resolved]  Dhruhera Gas Service (Dharuhera) Rewari, Hr. Code[protected]. — Rude Behavaiuor with all consumer and not cooperative in nature

sir i am a consumer of DHARUHERA GAS SERVICES of your company bearing consumer no.DH-8030,SV.NO.&date 4589157,[protected].DEEPIKA SHANDILYA.When i required refill LPG gas cylinder ,they tell me some rule and regulation regarding getting a refill gas cylinder like.NO.1. you should come to our office and book your cylinder !. NO.2.after booking cylinder you will came after 7days and getting reciept to our dharuhera office and then go to our godown tocollect LPG CYLINDER.They did not booking by inform TELEPHONE.I personally contact to Mr. SANTOSH NEVOLKAR area officer Dated 15.01.2010. regarding my complaint but he did not sort out my problem till now.Please now i hope that the concerned officer to take approciate action against DHARUHERA GAS SERVICE.relief my against his rude and misbehaviour.Thanking You.DEEPIKA SHANDILYA.CELL.NO.[protected],[protected].[protected].

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations