[Resolved]  Dhruv Gas Service, Rani Jhasi Road Jhandewalan N. Delhi-55, / Indain Gas — Very Late Delivery

Sir, maine pahale bhi Dhruv Gas Agencies ki complain ki thi lekin koi bhi action aapki tharaf se nahi ki gai jis karan se hi wo phir maine last week hi booking ki thi lekin aab tak mujhe gas nahi mili hai aur bar bar phone karne ke baad bhi koi bhi Responce nahi hai aur Dhruv gas Agency se gas bhi hamesha kam hi milti hai 4-5, kg. tak so plz us per jald se jald thosh karwai ki jaye jis se ki wo phir kisi ke saath is tharah se nahi kar sake aur plz mujhe bhi inform karne ki kosis kare ok thankx

Consumer No-5005, Shiniya Devi 2140/2, 1st, floor Chuna Mandi Paharganj New Delhi-110055

Comments

dhruv creations — no delivery

my parcel dt. 02.05.2008 have not delivered till 06.05.2008 07:30 pm airway bill no.[protected].
pls deliver asap.

dhruv gas services — complaint against another connection

Dear Sir / Madam ,

I Beg to say that am Rekha Sharma Booking Refil No.20548 Baljeet Nagar , New Delhi-110008 Customer of "Indane Gas" since last 5 years. I have really happy for is service but After Sometime Faceing the some Major problem. my A/C Transferred from Distributor of "Dhruv Gas Services" at Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh-110005 .My Family is a Joint family Before Last month My Dever got married so it's not possible for this time Manage From one cylinder.So i Called The request on Given Another Connection For me.
But Dhruv Gas Service Excutives behavior Not good He Does not help him and not suggestions given to tries to Solve my problem.
So I Have Kindly Request to You Please Do Something in My Favour and trid to Solve my problem Because Our Mutual Relations Will be Maintained ...

Dated : 24,Dec,2009 Thanks & Regards.

REKHA SHARMA
respected sir/madam

Consumer No-4964, K.Mahalakshmi, 5635/77, 2nd floor regar pura, karol bagh New Delhi-110005.

Hum ne cylinder 18.10.2010 ko dhruv gas agency jake book kiya tha lekin abhi tak cylinder ki delivery nahi huyi hai. Hamesa jab bi cylinder boook karne ke liye phone karte hai tho hamesa engage ata hai.
So, I wil request you to take necassary steps.

N IS — Late delivery

Dear All
see this whats going on .. 7 days to deliver ,????? useless pepole..

FROM TO MAN. No. DATE TIME
COIMBATORE AO DELHI [protected] 31/05/2011 20:30
DELHI HEAD OFFICE CHANDIGARH [protected] 01/06/2011 22:58
CHANDIGARH(RO) PANCHKULA [protected] 02/06/2011 12:36
PANCHKULA SOMPAL [protected] 03/06/2011 10:36
PANCHKULA - 0 06/06/2011 15:20
This is to inform Dhruv Gas Agency that your Driver Sanjay Gupta is cheating people thereby extracting gas from LPG Cylinders in Anand Parbat Area.

He keeps a special kind of pipe and extracts gas in to the empty cylinders thereby cheating all the people of the Anand Parbat Area, he is spoiling the name of the company. He extracts 1 to 3 Kilos of gas from most of the cylinders.

A strict action in this regard should be taken against him.
I have booked gas cylinder vide refil booking [protected]
I RECEIVED a massage on 12/08/13 that your cylinder has been delivered against your booking no [protected] with cash memo 1839
But it was delivered to me

Dhruv Gas Service, Rani Jhasi Road Jhandewalan N. Delhi-55, / Indain Gas