[Resolved]  DHV India Private Limited — PF payment not received

I, Susanta Kumar Swain bearing PF No. DL/19165/122 (State : DELHI / Region : NEHRU PLACE / Establishment Code : 19165 / Employee No : 122) submitted PF withdrawal forms (form 10c and 19) which was received by PF office on 28/11/2008 as mentioned below:

Receipt_no Type status remarks
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]--------
28513086 Form 10C Under Process Your Claim is received on 28/11/2008 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission.

28513087 Form 19 Under Process Your Claim is received on 28/11/2008 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission.

Until now the above information was displaying on the EFPIndia site, but today suddenly when I checked the site, I found it is displaying message "Your Claim Not Received by this Office!"

Please help.

Susanta Kumar Swain
Cell No. [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

dear sir,

my name is gurwinder singh i was working to (iss intergratrated facillty services p ltd) i was working this company last 1 year 6 month and my pf no.nh/43924/13320 so I not receved to my pf amt so i request you that plz chq it up this is my personal mob.no.[protected] so im wating on your responce

Gurwinder singh