[Resolved]  dikshit gas agency — Too Much Delay to SUPPLY GAS CYLINDER

Too Much Delay for supply Gas Cylinder

My Consumer No.is 38002 and I booked my Cylinder on 29th December, 2008 with Dikshit Gas Agency, Khichdipur, New Delhi-91. The receptionist told me to get the cylinder after 2 or 3 days. .I gave so many reminder for the Gas Cylinder till now but I have not got the Cylinder yet and she told me on last Saturday 10th Jan.that the Cylinder will be definately delivered on next day but I have not get it till now.

Today I again call to her but she told that we already delivered the Cylinder on 31Dec.to you but I have not got any yet.Then she advice me to make complaint against the delivery boy for this.

So you are requested to please look into this matter and take necessary action and make possible the delivery as soon as possible.

Hope for the earliest response from your side.

Thanks & regards

Kashmir Singh
C-11, Flat no.4, Gali no.7
West Viond Nagar
Delhi-110092.

Mobile No.[protected].
Complaint comments

Comments

dikshit gas agency — booking of cylinders

i am trying from last 3 days to book my gas no. but there is no reponse from your side the peoples of your service agency was given the wrong number, and the phone number is always busy, because they were put the receiver on the side of telephone. so if a person wants to register a booking then first of all he will be go to gas agency. so please kindly take any action
Dikshit Gas Agency, Kichri pur does not pick up telephone always.
I always gas booking my self going on Dikshit gas agency.
Diskshit gas agency's employer behavior are not good for custumers.
I am irritated, Dikshit gas agency not booking on phone.
if you have gas booking so go your self gas agency and book the gas.
I request concern department take the action Diskhit Gas Agency, Kichri Pur.
Sir main is Dikshit Gas Seva walon se bahut paressan hoon. Ye log kabhi bhi phone nahi uthate hain.
Mujhe hamesha agency jaker hi gas book karwani padati hai. Gas book karwane ke liye adhe din ki office
se chhutti leni padati hai. Inke jo delivery man jo gas cylinder late unmain gas bhi kam hoti hai.
Is agency se sabhi costumers paresaan hain. Please inke khilaaf jalda se jalda action liya jaye .

dikshit gas agency