[Resolved]  dillip kumar mahakud — yahoo/msn lottery no.1 winner

sir,i have recive a sms on my mobile no.[protected],i have been wining 1,000,000gbp no.1 prize on 12.2.2010 at 11.27am in the yahoo/msn into claim Dr alex wayne via email [protected]@hotmail.com please tel me true or fake massege ,my details are dillip kumar mahakud,C/113,sector-22,skl.7
Complaint comments

Comments

msn winner — i am winner

Hi Sir,

sir they have sent me the mail regarding that you have won 750, 000(great britian pound but they are asking me to pay the money, so can i believe it or not give some suggestion. because after i recieved my price money then we cam pay right, please give the suggestion right now immideatly.
my con no- [protected] E-mail [protected]@gmail.com

Yahoo Msn Lottery — sms-winner of the lottery

[protected]@live.com

< >
Sponsored LinkShare Documents Online - Microsoft.com/SharePoint - Share, Access & Improve Workflow from a center point. Free Trial !
« Back to InboxArchiveReport SpamDeleteMore actions... Mark as unread Remove star--------Apply label: Personal Receipts Travel Work New label...‹ Newer 2 of 168 Older ›
LOTTERY PRIZE FOR YOU! (SEE ATTACHED FILE) Inbox

YAHOO MSN LOTTERY INC ® <[protected]@rogers.com>
8:31 am (4 hours ago)

"[protected]@google.com" You used Gmail's "Open as a Google document" link to view the attachment call...
11:59 am (1 hour ago)

Reply to all
Forward
Add soniya to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
soniya kormath to claimsdepartme.
show details 12:45 pm (16 minutes ago)

sir i got sms on my mobile no-[protected] i have been awarded 1, 000, 000 GBP on 12.2.2010 on at 11.27am in the yahoo/msn lottery to claim dr alex wayne via email [protected]@hotmail.com sir its true or fake massege.my address are dillip kumar mahakud, c/113, sector-22, rkl.7 pin.769007
Hi i am Asha, the email address of the winning processing centre is
wp.[protected]@gmail.com
I also won the amount i was sent the demand draft which my
bank has confirmed for 75 Lakhs
It cost me Rs 38, 000 for the courier service by Kiwis courier company
The wp.[protected]@gmail.com is the processing centre for all lottery
winnings from the UK
yahoo/msn wining no-1 prize was fake massege
plz send your details of mr.tomcole.plz transfer of my wining cheqe scan copy, transfer for my account.
i also recieved a SMS on my cellphone that i won, so is it true...or fake..???
I m MICKY KHAN hv got a sms from that i hv won 1 millon pound in yahoo Msn PROMO held uk my ph no is [protected]. They told to claim to u so i hv .
sir i got sms on my mobile no-[protected] dat i have been awarded 1, 000, 000 GBP on 12.2.2010 on at 11.27am in the yahoo/msn promo held in UK, to claim dr alex wayne via email [protected]@hotmail.com. I jst wnt 2 know that Is it true or FAKE????
sir on 16 march i recieve a message on my mobile 1 million pound in the yahoo/msn held at UK. It is also written to contact Dr. alex wayne. I want to know Is it trueor fake.please reply
I'hve also received a msg on my celphone, i want to knw it is true or fake?
I ALSO RECIVED A MASSAGE FROM YAHOOMNS PROMO .I THINK IT IS NEUTRAL FOR CRATING THE BUSINESS.
Sir, I have received a message on 11.4.10 on my mobile no [protected] that my mobile has been awarded one million pounds from yahoo msn contest held in UK, to claim your prize contact Dr Alex Wayne E mail [protected]@hotmail.com. Sir, is it true? if it is true then ask me that how I will receive the said amount. Tell me immediately on my mobile & my e mail address ie. [protected]@yahoo.com
It's fake people. Yahoo and MSN do not run lotteries. It's a very old scam. They make you pay a few thousand rupees a few times for this and that (for making DD, for creating an account etc) and you will just end up losing this money. Check this link - http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=[protected]AAKlLDC.
There is nothing like a "free lunch"

dillip kumar mahakud