[Resolved]  diplomatic delivery — cash amount remittance

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: D.h.l. Courier <dhlcourier.[protected]@yahoo.in>
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Fri, 22 July, 2011 10:41:10 AM
Subject: YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE DHL COURIER SERVICE INDIA

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE DHL COURIER SERVICE INDIA MUMBAI
Āpa DHL kūriyara sēvā bhārata, mumba'ī mēṁ āpakā svāgata hai
Dear customer:PRAKASH DASHARATH SOMKUWAR

This is to inform you that we receive a pakage parcel from u.k london from the HSBC which has been deliver to our office DHL courier service today all document has come with your name, we have done the searching of the parcel to know the contect inside and we find out that is huge amount of money containning 300,000,00. pounds inside the parcel and the parcel is metallic sealed that know one can open it or else you alone which is the beneficiary
details of parcel Weight of parcel ,,,,,,,,,0.13kg ,,,,,,,, Color of parcel,,,,,,,,Brown,,,,,,,,Parcel Status,,,,,,Metallic Sealed for protection.

Your details has been given to us to contact you and deliver to you immediately has you make the payment for our delivery charge note that we do not accept money on hand to hand delivery you must have to make the payment for our courier service by paying in our account before delivery to you, this is our billing charge below courier charge insurance fee and administrative fee total amount to be paid in 5 hour delivery is {18,500. INR} if you also want 16hour delivery charge we cost {10,000.INR} kindly choose one of the delivery and we will provide you our account were you we deposit the amount,immediately we receive your payment we deliver to your address below
ADDRESS:AT POST KHAPERKHEDA,WARD NO.4,TAHSIL-SAONER,DIST-NAGPUR,STATE-MAHARASHTRA,
COUNTRY-INDIA,PIN CODE-441102

With one of the officer who also came from U.K his also coming along with your parcel name mr adams is here in our office who is standing has an representative for you here has soon has you make the payment his to sign for the immediately delivery,you are to act very fast becouse we can not keep your parcel on pending for long please contact mr adams with mobile No:{[protected]} ask him to instruct you we have given all total details to mr adams call him has you receive this email from D.H.L. courier, thank you dear costumer we give you all the best delivery from our technology service to save you well.
Āpa isa īmēla prāpta jalda hī uttara itanā hai ki hama baiṅka vivaraṇa bhējanē kē thē tō hama āpakō hamārē kūriyara cārja jamā hai isasē pahalē ki hama apanē pārsala para śrī ēḍamsa kē li'ē hātha karanē kē li'ē āpa kō vitarita kara sakatē haiṁ kr̥payā ṭhīka patā

REGARD MISS POOJA SHARMA
D.H.L COURIER SERVICE
SECRETARY MUMBAI
DEPARTMENT OFFICE.
cash amount remittance
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I will pay mandatory Fee/ charge LIKE INDIAN TAX REGISTRATION/CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGES(...=RS ... INR), at only receiving point, like as fund withdrawn fee, fund credit mandatory fee after submitting fund release mandate bond of winning prize. You will contact our branch manager as soon as possible. When he will call me I will pay immediately.
So that i and my bank now require only fund release mandate bond and fund release mandatory fee for our record .
How to send only two document & how to process, it is your bank policies.
I and my nominated bank must require GIFTS RELEASE BILL or fund release mandate bond . Then you can send us your mandatory fees demand.
You must send to us GIFTS RELEASE BILL or fund release mandate bond. Then we can start payment of tax and processing fee mandatory if require.
How you can take any responsibility without issue GIFTS RELEASE BILL or fund release mandate bond and confirm by our bank.
First you issue GIFTS RELEASE BILL or fund release mandate bond, send us then you can start transaction of my winning fund through internet banking, online banking, e-payment banking, , and inform to me transaction of tax and fee.
R/sir,

In respect of your mail, then I submit scan copy of PAN card and voting card for photo and address identification of my address for you, your bank and central government.
I hope my PAN card and voting card is sufficient for remittance, payment or transfer of my fund to my Bank in my account.
I sent my PAN card and voting card due to help for external and internal taxes under payment law, financial constitution and policies of your country and my country for verification of rule of law.
It is the bank's obligation and my government policies to transfer, release or deposit my fund into my Bank and my bank account.
I will pay mandatory Fee/ charge, at only receiving point(branch ) like as fund withdrawn fee, fund credit mandatory fee after submitting fund release mandate bond of winning prize. You will contact our branch manager as soon as possible. When he will call me I will pay immediately.
How to send only two document & how to process, it is your bank policies.
I and my nominated bank must require Bank Guarantee Certificate of your bank or fund release mandate bond . Then you can send us your mandatory fees demand.
You must send to us Bank Guarantee Certificate of your bank or fund release mandate bond. Then we can start payment of tax and processing fee mandatory if require.
How you can take any responsibility without issue Bank Guarantee Certificate or fund release mandate bond and confirm by our bank.
First you issue bank guarantee certificate or fund release mandate bond, send us then you can start transaction of my winning fund through internet banking, online banking, e-payment banking, , and inform to me transaction of tax and fee.

All winning document for your bank record, our government, because your bank is sworn already.
I is waiting here from you, readiness regard to fund credit mandatory fee, & fund release mandate bond.
I like to informed you that financial constitution. I will to pay mandatory fee of transaction at receiving point / branch, if applicable. or under payment and settlement act 2010 whatever suitable. before submitting fund release mandate bond at my branch, i can't do anything, here.
Does the receiver need to pay the local charges? The sender have payed international bills.Due to that, The vault box got flight to the India.The real destination of vault box is in my place, Philippines..But it said that I need to pay first 550 us dollars.Is it true that I need to pay that?