[Resolved]  Direct Advantage 103, Vishal Bhawan, 95, Nehru Place New Delhi - 110019 Ph:[protected] — COMPUTER PRODUCT

i have purchase RAM 2GB DDR2 SIMM from that shop. i told him that give me the SIMMTRONICS brand. he give me that but its not a original RAM only the rapper name is simmtronis but the RAM is not original when i attched the RAM in the computer its not work . then i had gone to the shop but he told me i cant exchange that RAM.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

absolutely right.They all are fraud. Specially Nitin, who site there, is fraud. He knows how to make foll others. Please do not buy anything from there. This is my personal experience. Thanks.
I think competetior`s game. all commnets foolish .in case u have prooft come back to me with ur records.
i purchase a ram & mother board but when i test the board its giving error when i replace my board in the shop he refuse to replace the borad all shop assitant are fraud.
Hi All,

I have purchased one USB Seagate HDD (500 GB) from the store but he gave me opened screch card (The Great Seagate Cash Back Offer Card) which was already used on the Seagate site.

The shop is full of fraud. Please dont purchase any product from Direct Advantage.

Best Regards,
Rajesh
i have purchased 1gb ram its working too wrong

SIMMTRONICS COMPUTER HARDWARE — REPLACEMENT FOR A 1Gb DDR2 RAM

clam for Replace of a 1Gb DDR2 Ram
Dear provider I have the ram of simtronics ! Gb DDR2, there is in warranty but i can find any service cnter or email address in Karnataka State. so plz help me and contact me on following e-mail Address ram.[protected]@rediffmail.com or on my mobile Number [protected] Ram Number is [protected]...

meri Seagate HDD (500 GB) chalte chalte kharab ho gai
Seagate HDD (500 GB) problam

SIMMTRONICS/RAM — REPLACEMENT OF 1GB DDR2 RAM

A RE YEH COMPANY SACH NUCH HAI KYA NAHI ITNE COMLAINTS KIYE EK KA BHI ANSWER NAHI DE RAHE HAI. MUZE SIRF COMPANY KE KARNATA KE SERVICE STATION KE ADDRESS CHAHIYE LEKIN KOI BHI ANSWER NAHI DETA YEH COMPLAINTS PADHE BHI JATE HAI YA NAHI IS COMPANY KA KOI FATHER/MOTHER HAI YA PRODUCTS YEI SE HI SALE KAR RAHE HAI AGAR IS LETTER SE KUCHH SHARM AAI TO JALDI ANSWER DEDO NAHI TO PRODUCTS BECHANA BAND KADO CHHI BAHOT BEKAR HAI YE AAJ TAK KA MERA TIME UNNECESSARY WASTE GAYA
BAHOT PARESHAN HUA EK CUSTOMER-RAM DESURKAR-BELGAUM-KARNATAKA STATE-MOBILE:[protected]

SIMMTRONICS/RAM — COMPANY KA KOI RESPONSIBLE OFFICER PADHEGA KYA- A RE MUJHE 1gB ddr2 RAM REPLACEMENT

EK BAAR TO YE COMPLAINT PADHO- MUZE COMPANY KE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE KA ADDRESS DEDO TA KI MEI APANA 1 gB ddr2 RAM REPLACEMENT LE SAKUN KOI HAI SIMTRONIC COMPANY KA REASPONSIBLE PERSON
BAHOT PARESHAN HO GAYA IS COMPANY KA PRODUCT LE KE
RAM DESURKAR-BELGAUM

my 512 dd2 ram was not working properly plz help me for short my problem
oh my god...this is all i can say ..
it is very shame and very hurting people out thea..
not only this paritculer shop i guess whole nehru place mkt is full of fraud people and all of them are very expereinced in this field.jeeez god bnless them all..rahul gandhi
wazir pur is not a bad option at all...
u can have all your computer neeeeds..
check it out..guyzz

simmtronics 1gb ram — Ram Replacement

mere pas 1gb ddr 2 simmertronic ki ram hai.usme life time ki worranti hai. usko reples kaise karvaya jasakta hai.please help me.my cont.[protected].......[protected]
mere ko replacement chahiye rply kro plz, company se order milli hai