[Resolved]  Director General of Police (Punjab), — Encroachment of 8 acres PPA land at Phillaur

Mob:[protected]
Nishkam Sewa Samiti (REGD)
Regd. Off: -- Old Tehsil Road, Phillaur (Punjab)

Ref.No 12 Dated 27/1/09

Director General of Police (Punjab),
Chandigarh

Sub: - Encroachment of 8 acres PPA land at Phillaur.

Respected Sir,
We want to inform you that illegal occupants have encroached approximately 8 acres of PPA land at Phillaur. Authorities of PPA don’t show much interest to vacate the land. This land is very costly and its approximate value is minimum 4 crores.
Please take personal interest in this matter and give instructions to Principal of PPA Phillaur to plead the case with keen interest which is already pending in the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High court Chandigarh.
Hoping favorable and sooner reply.

Copy to Daily Tribune (Chandigarh)

Comments

I would like to know that, how can police help me to Tracing my lost mobile phone.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE FATE OF MY COMPLAINT REDS VIDE NO.[protected]
refer my complaints reg.unauthorised sealing of house no. 169/4 Adarsh Nagar Derabassi by the officers o[censored]nion Bank of India sector 35C Chandigarh with the help of Recovery Agent of Bank dated 21/6/2010 and again sent through SSP Mohali RTI dated 310.2011 No reply is received so far.
From Tarsem sharma
H No. 946 Sector 49A Chandigarh
Mobile no. [protected]
i would like to know that how police help my son which is mentely retard was beated by {shiv kumar m/s bombay medical agency pathankot}

Complaint categoryCategory: Other