Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Director Technical Education Haryana Panchkula — not received the bills and change the address

it is informed you that office of Haryana Sate Counseling Society has been shifted from chadnigarh to panchkula, You are therefore requested to supply the bills concerned with this department is sent at this address.

Joint Director

Haryana State Counseling Society
Bays 7/12, SEctor -4 panchkula
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  8 CommentsShareTweet


HI-TECH Institute Pera Garhi — Education

I am the student of this institute, our sir who study us in very proper way but institute change him when we complaned for this.Manger of this institute not enterned me in the class.

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM... main ganpati institute of hotel management bilaspur yamunanagar ka student hun. PLEASEmere[protected] tution fee concession ka record please show me...&[protected] ka bhi ki meri fee concession hay.



I had Subbmit Fee - 20000/- for admittion in S.B.Institute of Technology, Pundri, Kaithal on 30 Jun 2009.
But I had take addmition in G.I.M.T Kanipla, Kurukshetra, which is the state approch from my house
and pundri is so far and no best transport service towords their.
then the S.B. college is not giving fee refund me.
I went many time their but no risponce.
So i requested to you plz help me.
I shall be thankful for this

Thank You

Gaurav S/o Sh. Madan lal, Manmdir Wali Gali, Inder Garhi

mob. [protected], [protected]
Reg :- Non payment of Scholarship to SC Category Student.
Respected Sir,

I, Suresh Kumar Bagri am working as a peon in Punjab National Bank, Ram Lila Ground Gurgaon branch, and belong to Sc category (Balmiki).My son named Sahil Bagri is studying in GITM, Bilaspur and a student of B-Tech (Computer Science).
In August 2008, my son Sahil Bagri took admission in Engineering. College GITM, Bilaspur. At the time of admission, I had been told that fee concession of 50% will be granted to my son under SC/ST category concession and this all the formalities have been completed at the time of admission but later I had been told that I should verify in Social Welfare Department, where my son name was missing from the list of the beneficiaries. At the time of counseling I had been charged 50% of counseling fees but at the time of admission, college authorities charged full counseling fees of Rs.20, 000.
In 2009 again in IInd year, I fulfilled all the formalities of scholarship under SC/ST category but till Date College authorities have not given any clue regarding Scholarship to my ward.
I belong to SC category (Balmiki caste) and surviving with meager salary in PS bank as a peon. I have deposited college fees by taking loan on very high interest rates. My circumstances do not allow me to further continue study of my son, but he wants to study further. As such I can’t leave my son in middle of his studies. I am living in rent premises and do not have any property and I have not any other source of income.
On contacting the college, they informed me that they have forwarded the list of SC students to your office vide letter No.GITM/09/2071 dated 16/01/2009 (copy attached) for your reference.
As such I request you to help me by granting scholarship to my ward and other financial help you can do, so that he can continue for his further studies.

Yours truly,

(Suresh Kumar Bagri)
H.No.-512/27, Gali No.-07,
Madan Puri, Gurgaon (Haryana)
Ph. [protected]
Email: [protected]

Haryana state counseling society, Panchkula

Refund money Rs.20, 000 Jatin vashisth B.Tech

Jatin vashisth
Roll no[protected]
Amount-20, 000
Date of payment-15/07/2009
Haryan state counseling society panchkula
Respcted Sir,
It is to iform you that I have deposited Rs.20000 (Twenty thousand only)on 15.07.2009 in Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula as token admission fee for B.Tech. as I have cancel the seat. I have informed this matter earlier by post.

As I am belong to a mediam class family, so kindly refund the remitted amount to me as it will help me for my studies.

Your kind action in this matter is highly helpful to me.

Yours faithfully,
Jatin vashisth
Roll no[protected]
Amount-20, 000
Date of payment-15/07/2009

S/o.Shiv Kr Sharma
Vill.Chandu, PO Budhara,
respected sir
i m the student of ch.devi lal govt. polytechnic chopta sirsa..i informed to u that our pass clerk take more fee for making bus pass.he is a currupted employee.many of students does not satishfy by his work.
he take more than 20 rupee for every pass.plz take action for tghis matter
email [protected]
Dear sir,

My name is Gaurav. I was an student of Computer engg.(
2006-09) batch. I had cleared my diploma in Current. But my result of one paper
of Fifth semester(Visual Basic Code-030852) is still not declared.

I had submitted a letter to your office which was given by my institute,
Govt. Polytechnic Jhajjar 2 year ago. But the result is still not

Kindly please declare my result or give me other solution as
it is the matter of my future.


Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information