[Resolved]  Dish TV — problem facing on stb

Dear SM,
My name is Rakesh Das From chattisgarh .Pin no:-490021, Mobile no-[protected], my Dealer Soni Murphy tv Bhilai-3, And Sales representative is Dhirendra And Her Contact no is [protected] And Distributor Is Avon Electronic Supela Bhilai Vaihabav contact no [protected],
Complaint:-I am not satisfied with ur Dish TV Setup box.

Sir I had purchased Dish TV in month of January but there is some defect in my STB
So we go to our nearest customer care for normal checkup .It takes too long time in repairing and it was in costumer care office and when I asked
For my setup box and that time I not get satisfied answer from their executive. Many times Stb has been Changed So Kindly exchange my old setup box and issue me New Setup box with Maxi package for three month.
Kindly take action as soon as possible.my contact no-[protected].and my landline no is [protected].And another no is [protected].please contact soon.Sir their no response we get from our near customer care.
Serial no 2924894
Viewing Card Number : [protected]

STB Number : 0784ABF34DS53646
City : DURG

State : CHATTISGARH
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:21:28
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

I have a old setup box which takes long time to scan and start what should i do or how should i get new set up box.

DishTV Phone