Dish TV India — Blocked free-to-air channels by Dish TV

Jitender sharma
sir maine dish tv 27 july ko install karaya tha . last 10 days se dish poor chal rahi hai . meri problem solve ki jaaye . my mobile no. is - [protected]

Comments

i hav 3 dishtv connections as under
but yr system of renewal i strictly dislike it, also 2 communicate on phone is too complecated, i hav renewd then now 4 one year but expiry of these, i will get them surrendered. im extremely unhappy wid d system n services
This is to bring to your kind notice that I, ......................., proprietor of ................................has taken a Dealership of Dish TV from Vishal Video and Appliances(P)Ltd. in the month of August 2007.

I had purchased three setup Boxes of Dish TV, out of which one has been installed as a Demo set at my work place. Firstly,this installation was delayed by 3 weeks,and when installed, it worked for a week and from last one week there has been no access to the same.

Inspite of my continuous reminders to the Sales Head and Sales Executive,since last one week, there is no positive feed back from their end.

If this situation is for a dealer then how can I suggest a customer at my end to buy the product.

If this be the services, i request you to cancel my dealership and henceforth refund me the amount (Rs 7950/-) as paid by me for three setup boxes purchased by me for sales.

An early reply for the same will be highly appreciated.

.......................................
Dish TV's customer service is very pathotic. they make our life miserable. once by slip i paid amount in another VC #. to get that amount credited back to my a/c i would have spent more than rs.500 on calls. i have been so far given 5 comlaint #s with none been resolved. everytime i f/up with the complaint they give new complaint #. their servive us v v v v v v v poor.im adelar no 84482.my mob:[protected]

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]