DishTV India Ltd — Exclusion of Zee cinema from the package

Aligarh, Aligarh District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 shree mohine gupta
I have taken Dish Tv True connection in June 2012 for the channels as elaborated in World HD Package @ Rs.385/- per month, but now they have excluded the most important channel Zee Cinema from World HD Package and are asking for purchase of Ala-Cart-pack which is Rs100 per month extra to get included the above excluded channel Zee cinema.

As such now DTH Dish Tv HD pack for which includes only 5 Hindi channels is minimum Rs.385/- monthly charges + Rs.100/- for inclusion of Zee Cinema & some English channels = Rs.485/- per month.

Since I have taken HD connection under the influence that I would have to pay only Rs.385/- per month for the channels as elaborated in World HD package. Because of sudden withdrawal of channels is against fair business practices. Zee Cinema was part of HD World Package at the time of getting Dish Tv True connection so Rs.100/- per month should not be charged from me, otherwise my HD connection should be converted into SD connection under Silver package.

Comments

Dear Mohini,

I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern on that email id or share your VC Number along with your complete details Like Contact Number and Address.

Email id: [email protected]
Mohini,

did they restore the HD channels which were taken out of the HD pack from June 21, you know what i have been writing to their customer care and every time i get a response from a different person and the response that i get is the standard response that since cost has gone up they have removed these HD channels from the pack and if we wish to continue to view them we should pay Rs 100 extra for the A La Carte

I think we should file a complaint with the consumer protection forum

Regard