[Resolved]  DIVYABHASKAR — for know pf status

my pf.no.GJ/SRT/33611/161 PLS.SEND MY PF STATUS

Comments

Tandaja road coundistion is very bed
I am your customer from Adipur kutch. Here i wish to let you know that in November 2010 you had launched to give chairs along with yearly subscription. And we have been waiting till today i.e 29.08.11 for those chairs to come. Your local agent "Shri sai news agency" tells us that the chairs are not available at divya bhaskar head office. As those chairs will come, he will inform us. I request you to see to the matter and do reply me on following contact.

Jimmy Bakery House,
S.H.A.Z-42,
Lal-mandir chowk,
Adipur kutch
WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR BHARUCH STRENGTH IS BEHAVIORING TOO BAD WITH CUSTOMER.WE HAVE APPLIED FOR CLASSIFIED ADD IN DIVYABHASKAR CONTINUOUSLY FOR 02 DAYS, BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING US. WHEN WE ASK FOR THIS TYPE OF NEGLEGENCY, THEY AVOID US & SIMPLY REPLY, , , , , WE WILL PUBLISH YOUR ADD AS WE GET SPACE, IF YOU DONT WANT, PLZ GET YOUR MONEY FROM US & PUBLISH ELSEWHERE. LET US KNOW THE BEHAVIOUR OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVE IS YOUR WORKING METHOD ? THIS IS JUST INFORM YOU THAT WE FEEL VERY BAD BEHAVIOUR FROM BHARUCH OFFICE & WE ARE DIVERTING OUR ADD TO ELSEWHERE.

REGARDS,

SANDEEP BARWAD.
BHARUCH.
adijati vidhya vikash our sarva saksharta abhiyan dvara jo bharti nikali gai hai vo sahi hai kya chacke wabside please www.gsecs.org
Divya bhaskar is printing paid news during Gujarat election
On top heading you just see congress leaders not a single Bjp leaders or their speech
Simply sold out with congress
Hi myself Mr Yogeshkumar patel already paid life time supplementary and last 6 months i am not getting new edition . So many times i sent the mail to Mr Asit but no action taken and i think they don't care after you pay subscription. Very poor service in USA compare to India .
pathetic and rubbish service even when we call the given no in USA branch the no also changed. Not intersted in more b'ness i think they are earning more in india so why should they care for international edition in USA.

so many times i sent e-mail but they don't bother to give any any single reply specially Mr Asit .
Divya bahskar news paper i thought that it was neutral but now a days any one can see this, the Divyabhaskar newspaper is drawing the more coverage to BJP only. It is not good for the society. i am not telling that oppose the BJP but I would like to say that be neutral.

Eg.
When Modi says any it will be first news of the divyabnhaskar news website. on other hand Kejariwal and Rahul's news will be display in inner corner of website.
today's rahul new are displayed below the news of fitness of Modi
they have more priority to modi none other else

I oppose this kind of services, Be a neutral and always give news neutral.

not deleverd news papers

divyabhaskar office not support my call..