[Resolved]  DIXIT GAS AGENCY — NOT PICKIING THE PHONE CALLS

I have been trying to call up the DIXIT GAS agency, Khichri Pur, Delhi (India) on the number 22770247 & 22772830. Whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for the whole 45 to 60 mins i get connected once. However nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. This is one source that we are able to do the booking and second source we have to go personally on booking counter for the booking. I have been doing this everyday from the past ONE WEEK but there is no any responce from the DIXIT GAS Agency.

Comments

dear sir
aap ke yaha koi ph. nahi uthata hai jab aap hame ye suwidha nahi de sakate to aap ye kaam kyu kar rahe ho plz halp

kamla goswami
I have been trying your phone but nobody is picking the phone from last monday. We are in very big trouble even we are preparing our food at our neighbour please help us our C No.31351.
Sir, Dikshit Gas Agency, Kichripur, wale Kabhi bhi phone gas book nahi karte hain.
Aapko gas book karani ho to, Aako gas agency ke office jana hi padega iske alawa
koi chaara nahi hai. Dikshit gas wale phone pickup karte hi nahi hai. Kabhi kar bhi
le to gas book nahi karte hain. Agency ke employee bhi costumers se sahi se baat
bhi nahi karte hain. Mujhe gas book karane ke liye chhuthi karni padti hai ya der se
office jaana padta hai. Main Chahta hoon ke Dikshit gas agency ke khilaf action liya
jaye.
NOT PICKIING THE PHONE CALLS
DIXIT GAS agency, Khichri Pur, Delhi (India) people are realy bad. i am also facing the same problem. now govt should cancil their licence. company has given 2 no. but whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone.
Dear sir

Dixit Gas Agency

this is infrom to you tha your employee is not respone to pick up the phone
and dnt hav any kind of manners.

this is very bad employee and his beheviour is not good for the customer

kindly take very attrative acction againt your kichi pur gas angency's employeee.

Thanks & Regards

chandan Sharma
Dear Sir

Workers at DIXIT GAS agency, Khichri Pur, Delhi (India) are really bad. i am also facing the same problem. now govt should cancel their license. company has given 2 no. but whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone.
thanks
o.p.singh
NOT PICKIING THE PHONE CALLS of O.P. Gas Agencies Nirman Vihar, Phone No. 22543244, 22516817, 42508383

Anoop Saxena

Dikshi Gas Agengy — Not Receive my phone

Dear Sir / Madam,

This comes to notify you that I am customer with M/S DISKHIT GAS SERVICES, KHICHRI PUR DELHI - 91 having Customer no 038508 the telephone no printed on cash memo 22770247, 22772830. But when I require to book a refilling of cylinder I tried so many times but they don't pick up the call. Kindly request you please take a proper action against the Agency. Your quick action will be appreciable.

Thanks & Regards