[Resolved]  DMARIYA PACKERS AND MOVERS — Goods Stolen from Bag and Broken Goods Delivered

I repeat "NEVER USE Jay Ambay Packers and Movers and DMariya or D.Mariya Packers and Movers".

I had one horrible experience which consists of Broken delivered package, Torn bags from which goods have been stolen and last but not the least WRONG COMMITMENT.

I called DMariya for package delivery and their guy came to my house and gave me the quotation. On the day when these guys took my goods they give me the receipt with the header Jay Ambay Packers and Movers for my goods to be delivered from Pune to Bangalore. Later they told me Jay Ambay Packers and Movers and DMariya Packers and Movers are sister concerns.

Initially I had no accommodation in Bangalore so I asked Jay Ambey Packers and Movers to keep my stuff at the go-down for a week (Which they told me would be chargeable). Finally when I got my goods delivered after 10 days, here is the list what I found:

1) My Bike tank having 3 inch dent, with left side handle bent. Left side rear view mirror broken with lot of scratch.

2) My twin door fridge had three scratch marks (mind you end to end). Also the front two legs of the fridge bent inward. I have no idea whether fridge was on the truck or truck on fridge.

3) Polish of entire wooden furniture gone + Solid furniture started making cranking sound.

4) Lock from one of the bag torn and from my rest of the 5 bags stuff like Perfumes, Goggles, Toiletries, 7 T-Shirts, few pants, My wife's sweaters, Show pieces etc etc stolen.

After I went through all this (1 hours of calling in roaming and still brooding on my broken luggage) the delivery guy insisted me to give the TIP. Man that's some dare!!!

Worst part is yet to come, when I called their contact person (Mr. Rajesh Kumar/ Sandeep Kumar) they tell me I have not insured my goods. Though I paid for everything. I then got worst shock of my life.

I tried to call them umpteen times but of no use. They are bunch o[censored]nprofessional ill-literates coming at your door step to deliver goods in BANIYAN and PAJAMAS. Trust me I am pissed off, if you don't want to be in the same mood, pay more and go for the best. NEVER GO FOR Jay Ambey Packers and Movers and DMariya Packers and Movers.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DMARIYA PACKERS AND MOVERS — VERY VERY POOR SERVICES AND CUSTOMER FOCUS

It's the worst service provider for packing and moving of household goods. Any one wants to book through this compnay just call me.

The promises and assures so many things at a cheaper cost, but we end up paying more than the costliest service provider for the same service. Also the response is very very poor when we complain. I suffered a lot by choosing this vendor.

Call for any further clarifications.

Srinivas