[Resolved]  DNA English Daily — DNA paper not being supplied

I hav ebecome a founder subscriber for the said DNA paaper in Bangalore during middle of the year 2008 I was told be the person who collected the subscription for the whole year that the News paper would be supplied from middle of October 2008. But subsequentely a letter was received from the DNA office (no reference or date indicated in the letter, but signed by K.U. RAO, Chief wexecutive officer, only on the address slip pasted on the the cover Ref:17119 is written) stating that News paper will be supplied from third week of December 2008. But till date I am not in receipt of the said news paper. I tried to contact the person mentioned in the letter with phone no [protected] and [protected], which is not valid as per the prompt obtained in the receive mode.

Comments

DNA English Daily — delay in newspaper

I am the member of DNA English Daily, 006461 is my card number. I am not receiving newspaper being an member. So kindly notice to the compliant given above. Your contact number is also not available here by. Please let me know the problem why i am not receiving the newspaper from you. Contact me to this number [protected]
Hi Mr.Sharma,

I would like to add some of my comments to your posting above regarding the DNA English Daily. Even initially I had the same issue of not getting the paper delivered at home for the committed date and time, later I had to call the customer care on +[protected] and informed about the same issue. I repeatedly given calls and there was no proper action however people were saying that they would be delivering but all in vain. Finally one day I clearly mentioned that I would be meeting them on teh floors of the court as I wanted to file a case against the services and had to threat them which really helped me in getting the issue resolved.

Hence with personal experience I'm suggesting that you ask for your Vendor contact number and also do remember that you have to ask for the exception for the days where you did not get the paper home and those number of days should be carried forward.

Try this and see, all the best.

Suban
Dear SirMadam,

I am Located in Kaveri Nagar BSK 3rd Stage Bangalore-85, I want dialy basis DNA English Paper, I am Please Contact me : [protected], Email: [protected]@gmail.com.

also I am living at 2 nd Floor I want everday morning paper at 2nd floor, bez i am some Leg Problems everday I can't come come down 3 to 4 times

If its Passible Please Contact me

Reg,

Suresh

Myself Ansari Mohammed Sahil ! Residing at Pune !
Sir i am running a business of Cyber cafe Since 2005 December.
Being mentally tortured by police, Reason: Muslim! Sir they are thinking i m a terrorist! They have showed a letter written from xyz as sender mentioned that i have a linked with terrorism ! sir i am Muslim but not terrorist ! Sir i am running Cyber cafe but i am not criminal. Sir I have started this business with mummy Retirement money! Now situation is that I have to close this business the only source of income because i belong to minority class. sir i am not a big writer but i can explain you in my voice. sir I don’t know after closing this cafe what will i do. but i[censored] will highlight this topic, many others will survive in this business ! pls Help me sir ! I will tell you how the police Mentally tortured!
Mohammed Sahil !
My contact no : [protected] !
[protected] !