Doctors in Deepam Hospital — Irresponsible Doctor's in Deepam Hospital Tambaram.

Tamil Nadu, India
 rnatarajn
Irresponsible Doctor's in Deepam Hospital Tambaram., - Due to which Operation Cancelled Twice in Same Day and No proper Reason for cancellation from Any one in the Hospital.

Dr Name : Dr. Shanmugam , ENT.

I have been suffering from Nasal Block, due to that i have consulted the Dr. Shanmugam ENT specalist in Doctor's Plaza at TAMBARAM. He had suggested me to come and admit to the Deepam hospital in TAMBARAM chennai on 30th Wednesday 2010 and confirmed that Operation will be at 10:00AM.

As per the doctors' Advisce i have admitted in DEEPAM Hospital at Tambaram by 7:00 AM. Immeditely after the admision all the prelimenary analysis of ECG, X-RAY and Blood Test and five to 6 Pre-Injection of the operation has been put for me by the duty Nurse as the Operation is by 10:00 AM. Till that time i was Nill - Oral didn't have anything as per the Doctors' Advice..

By 10.00 AM everthing is ready, but the Doctor Shanmugam didn't turned up for the operation so the operation got cancelled. I had informed that Doctor is not feeling well now he will do the operation by evening 5:00 PM.
But, till 10.00 AM i don't why there was not prior information about this ? I was really shocked to here this..Anyway i stayed there to get operated and come.

So, Again as the operation was suppose to happen by 5:00, Nurse has completed all the preliminary injections and test again as same in the morning.

Again a shock, Till 5:30 PM Doctor' didn't turned up for the operation and there was no response from anyone about the operation. So, the operation is cacelled, I had be shouting and there is no response and Doctor didn't pick up the mobile also.

I never seen such a Irresponsilble Doctors' and Hospital in the my experions.

To Management Deepam Hospital : Please take appropriate action and ensure that Hospital takes more responsible & care to the patient. In My Case i have affected badly, till now i didn't get any appologies also from anyone from Hospital.

By,
Natarajan R

Comments

Deepam Hospital also Most worst hospital in Tamabaram.

Worst hospital in Tambaram Rank:Always NO:1
rather than putting such complaints to the forum did this matter was informed or discussed with the management
Chrompet Deepam, worst. You can give a negative star if possible. Careless nurses and duty doctors, pathetic visiting neuro surgeons and money oriented approach.
Pls don't go to deepam hospital. Pls save ur children from Dr venkatesh... Very bad experiences we had. He make simple prob in to big n make ur child to admit in hospital...
Doctor in this hospital did not know what is an EMERGENCY... my relative admitted with high fever. They did all the test related to blood apart from multiple CBC to identify he is having dengue. It became worst when they got the platlets from me specify it is an emergency and deferred once platelets are given. Nurses while putting fluid put air in your body. Please be careful. There is no option to give less than 1 star so I am giving 1.
This is not a hospital, all theifs are sitting and demanding money, just now spoke with one guy in the hospital reception he himself introducing as HR admin, he speaks like we are running only for money not for service, the worst part is he don't know which Dr attended the patient. Somebody given the billing card he posted the amount.
My humble request is to avoid this hospital otherwise u may held up with high BP treatment. All stupids are assembled under one roof and calling it as hospital. Our health is very much important, so visit other good hospital
I would actually rate it 0 star. I went for ear pain late night and all I wanted was one pain killer. They had pharmacy open but they needed prescription. For just simply writing prescription by the duty doctor they charged 500. I just left the place, went to a nearby govt hospital and got the pain killer. Money minded, don't ever go here.
Worst experience ever: waited hours for reports, admitted but the patient was not well taken care of, dosage was not given on time and one occasion they even forgot the IV n when i came back all blood had come out. they denied showing patients file to me, my moms was admitted. No transparency and felt like they are hiding something. they dont provide clothes, no extra blanket and food for the patient. cleanliness and hygiene no standards at all, cafeteria was worst than a roadside tea stall, the staff behavior, doctors and everyone is pathetic, no humanity. Nurses gave syrup doses without the proper measurement. Total money making racket and billing department is also pathetic, no set standards or policies and procedures, everything is total mess. U will hardly find anyone who would speak in english! felt like just came out from one of hell place! theres nothing good about this place, i dunno why would people even would want to be in here.

Doctors in Deepam Hospital - Irresponsible Doctor's in Deepam Hospital Tambaram.

Company:Doctors in Deepam Hospital