[Resolved]  DODSAL (P) LTD — Withdrawal from EPF Account

The E.P.F. Commissioner,
E.P.F. Organization Sub Regional Office
Kandivali (W)
Mumbai.

SUBJECT: - Withdrawal from E.P. F Account.

With respect to above subject I am applying for withdrawal of my E.P.F. ( My E.P.F. number is MH/[protected] where I employed of “DODSAL (P) LTD, 702 A Wing, Prism Tower, 7th Floor, Mind Space Link Road, Mumbai – 40062” in year 2006. From there I am applying for withdrawal of my E.P.F. in year July 2006. Sir, please check till today I am not getting any Cheque for P.F. amount.

So, Sir I am heartily requests you to please check my E.P.F. No: MH/[protected]. And if possible please release my amount as early as possible.

I hope for your positive and early reply.

Arun Sinha Roy

E mail id- dev.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DODSAL (P) LTD , 702 A Wing,Prism Tower, 7th Floor, Mind Space Link Road, Mumbai – 40062&rdqu — Withdrawal from E.P. F Account

SUBJECT: - Withdrawal from E.P. F Account

I hope for your positive and early reply.

Arun Sinha Roy