Dog — Dog

Delhi, India
 urvi khan
To,
The MCD DOG Catcher Team.

Location:- DDA Janta Flats GTB
Enclave delhi 110093.
Hi Sir/Madam, My name is Subhan.I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which DDA Janta Flats GTB Encalve near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital Road Delhi 110093. people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses sepcially at night.I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road which become a cause of seriouscasulities.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them.I have fallen on the bike two times as well. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.

Your faithfully
Subhan
House No 1273
DDA Janta flats
GTB Enclave Delhi 110093.
phone no.[protected]

Comments

I am living in the Jail Road area in Nashik District. and I want to register complaint against the dog of our neighbors.they keep the dog out of their gate without chaining because of which it is very risky to travel by that road.
Dog Owner Details:-
Mr.Gavande, Sapta Santoshi Bunglow, Parijat Nagar, Old Saikheda Road, Dasak, Jail Road, Nashik Road, Nashik-422101

Please take necessary action as early as possible.

thank you.

Dog — Dog

I have ordered an german shepherd dog and I want to cancel my order

Dog - Dog