[Resolved]  Dominos, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi — Extra charging.

Am your regular customer and have a problem regarding charging money. And according to the menu for today I should be charged Rs. 30 instead of Rs. 50 for garlic bread I ordered with pizza mania combination. But the guy on phone[protected] argued that this is only for take away order etc. I told him that its no where written over menu and also that I’ve availed this discount many times earlier also, but still he bluntly refused to consider.
This kind of activity is a disappointment for the relation I have with Dominos as a customer for about 2 years.
Kindly look into the matter, solve and reply.
Thank you.

Comments

This is genuine complaint. The Dominos should consider this and pay you back the difference !
Am your regular customer and have a problem regarding charging money. Here is an attached receipt. And according to the menu for today I should be charged Rs. 30 instead of Rs. 50 for garlic bread I ordered with pizza mania combination. But the guy on phone[protected] argued that this is only for take away order etc. I told him that its no where written over menu and also that I’ve availed this discount many times earlier also, but still he bluntly refused to consider.
Kindly look into the matter, solve and reply.
Thank you.