[Resolved]  Downtown Motors Pvt. Ltd.Chhani Roses Gerden Road, Vadodara - 390002 - Activa — Non giving delivery in time after that timely non refunding Amt

I have booked new activa at Downtown Motors Pvt. Ltd.Chhani Roses Garden Road, Vadodara - 390002 as on 01/05/2009 with 1000/- of deposit and 40 days waiting period .And after that as per my planning and with verbal communication of Salesmen of Downtown ( Mr. Jignesh - Mob.No. [protected]) I had made full payment to Downtown Rs:46, 272/- as on 02/06/2009.As he has given me a promise that he will deliver me activa around 10/06/2009.After so many follow up they are not answering properly I went personally on 09/06/2009 to get refund and Sales manager had given promise that they will give me delivery of activa on 15/06/2009.Now today they are refusing to give a delivery as they have no stock and not giving refund amt to me. If they give money back, I can purchase any other twowheer and my promise of giving gift to my sister can be fulfilling (as on 14/06/2009). But they are talking rough language and saying they will give refund cheque before 10 days.

Arpita

Comments

U CAN APPLY IN BARODS CONSUMER COURT

NO NEED OF LAWER
ya arpita shah is correct if downtowm is not able to deliver the activa due to shortage they are no one to keep the client in dark. They should not do false promise to customer . They should tell the client before before booking about their stock or availability of activa .They are doing same thing with many other customers.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other