[Resolved]  Dr. Abdul Badi <zkdeosigneircom.net> — Subject: CONFIDENCIAL IF YOUR INTERESTED REPLY ME URGENTLY

From Dr. Abdul Badi Sun Jan 25 03:21:41 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta157.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.19 (HELO mail03.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.19)
by mta157.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 25 Jan 2009 03:21:43 +0530
Received: (qmail 96491 messnum 14684910 invoked from network[86.43.60.102/webmail02.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 24 Jan 2009 21:51:42 -0000
Received: from webmail02.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.102)
by mail03.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 96491) with SMTP; 24 Jan 2009 21:51:42 -0000
From: "Dr. Abdul Badi" <[protected]@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <[protected]@yahoo.fr>
To: ...
Subject: CONFIDENCIAL IF YOUR INTRESTED REPLY ME URGENTLY
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:51:41 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: Eircom Net (http://www.eircom.net/)
Content-Length: 2888

Subject: CONFIDENCIAL IF YOUR INTRESTED REPLY ME URGENTLY

Dear Friend,

I MAKE THIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION
EXPRESSED BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND USE.

I am Dr.Abdul Badi, the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum o[censored]S$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with account number[protected] that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Helios Flight 522 which crashed about 12 p.m. Sunday August 14, 2005. The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist and a resident of Alaska. Please for more details concerning him and how he died, you can visit this website:

it is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will send to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The money has now stayed more than three years and I am preparing documentation to prove that this money has been transferred to our bank treasury. It will be between me and you only that will know that the money is not transferred into our treasure. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that the customer
was a foreigner and a burkinabe can not stand as next of kin to a foreigner. In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 30% of the total sum. 5% for contingencies (cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 65% is for me.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application which you will complete and forward to our bank asking for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr. Morris Thomson. Reply me through my private email address for easy comminucation( [protected]@yahoo.fr ) I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY SHOULD YOU
CONSIDER MY URGENT REQUEST.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Abdul Badi.

[protected][protected][protected]-----
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other