[Resolved]  Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research University — Refund of Tuition Fee

Sub: - "Refund of deposit after Cancellation of admission of my daughter RASHMI in B.Tech through AIEEE[protected] at Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute".

D/Sir,
I would like to draw your kind attention towards the following facts: --
1. My daughter, RASHMI, has been allotted E&I branch at Dr. M.G.R University, through AIEEE counseling. We reported there on 18.07.2008 and took admission after depositing a total sum of Rs. 53, 000.00 (Rupees Fifty Three Thousand only).vide provisional card No.3713 dated 18.07.2008. (AIEEE Roll No – 23109882 & Rank - 43499)
2. She has qualified for JCECE counseling also and has been allotted chemical Engg. Course at B.I.T. Sindri, Jharkhand on 06.08.08. She prefers B.I.T., Sindri as it is situated near our home town, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand.
3. On 07.08.08, I e-mailed The Admission In-Charge, Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute to cancel admission of my daughter RASHMI and manage to refund my deposits as per UGC and AICTE norms. My deposit of Rs. 53000.00 includes my deposit of Rs. 15, 000.00 at the Counseling Centre. Same content was sent to The Admission In-Charge on 09.08.2008 by 'Speed Post.
4. Again on 19.08.08, I e-mailed The Admission In-Charge, Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute to cancel admission of my daughter RASHMI and manage to refund my deposits as per UGC and AICTE norms.
5. On 12.09.08, I e-mailed The Admission In-Charge, Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute to to raise the issue related to "Cancellation of admission of my daughter RASHMI in B.Tech[protected] & Refund of deposit" at Consumer Forum. Same content was sent to The Admission In-Charge on 15.09.2008 by 'Speed Post.
6. Now The Registrar, Dr. MGR University has asked me to come in person with original papers to fulfill the formalities for the cancellation of admission.
7. In a similar situation, my friend's daughter Laxmi went there and was forced to sign a no-claim paper before getting just Rs. 20, 000/- in cash out of Rs. 58, 000/-. In this situation I am not willing to go there.
8. I came to know about the Public Notice issued by Dr. K. Narayana Rao, Member Secretary, AICTE vide Advt.No.AICTE/Legal/04(01)/2007 and decided to contact AICTE authorities forguidance to get my deposit back from Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute, Chennai.
9. I have already written above facts to chairman & other authorities of AICTE. Copy of this request has been sent to Prime Minister of India & HRD Minister Govt. of India.
10. Till date I have not got any help or guidance.
Help me to get refund of my deposit of Rs. 58, 000/- as per AICTE guidlines.
Thanking You.

Prabhakar Kumar
F/O – Rashmi
Add: - Qr. No. – 3100
Sector- 4/F, B. S. City,
Jharkhand -827004
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

how to renew my B.Sc nursing
Is Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research University approved by A.I.C.T.E
Why doesn't the government respond when there are several thousand affected by this? C'mon raise up your voices. We have to be heard in the corridors of governance.

The TN Dr MGR University is a wicked money mongering University that never cares for the welfare of the students. Try going in person to the University, you will hate the day for ever. The treatment to elderly parents and students is beyond mention. The staff never care to address queries. When Universities all over the world issue Full Length transcripts, this is the only university that issues a single page, good-for-nothing transcript that is fit only to be trashed. For this they charge Rs.1000/-

All requests for an elaborate transcript falls on deaf ears. Inturn students who have invested lakhs on education are affected.
DETAIL OF FEE STRUCTURE
SUB:- REGRDING THE FEE PF EEE BRANCH
DEAR SIR;
MOST HUMBLY I BEG TO SAY THAT I HAVE TAKEN ADMISSION IN YOUR COLLEGE IN EEE BRANCH.I WANT TO KNOW MY FEE DETAILS FOR THE COURSE.
what is the fee structure for BTECH civil engg.?
Please send me the Fee structure for Dr.MGR institute for B.tech in Information Technology branch.
It's urgent.
How are addmission in Dr.MGR institute for B.tech?
is it approved aicte ? what is the fee structer in mechanical branch ?
R96pected sir/ maam

With due regard sir / maam i beg to say that I (shyam singh bisht ) just taken the admission in dr MGR chennai and due to some monetory problem i have applied for educational lone in lucknow and for that i required the fee structure of the collage which is not available on web of DR MGR an on prospect so pls send me the fee structure of DR MGR so that i can apply for the lone i will be highly oblight too u .

SHYAM SINGH BISHT
PH NO.[protected]
dr.mgr educational and research institute is the best college for me. few people say its the college of money.i wish to ask those people of merit to go for some b.a degree course rather than blaming institution.they will keep blaming the system and college but will not change their attitude towards the life and the goal they have if set.it gives a platform to stand and mend ur mistakes u have committed. its not the institution which makes u a scholar, but my dear friend its you who is going to decide your fate and future.i[censored] have talent, its not too late.perform and show the world that you can.
best wishes!!!
utpal kant
dr.mgr university
[protected]@gmail.com
i m doing b.tech in DR MGR. but some problem i do not completed .can i transfar in near lucknow give me any suggetion?
WHAT THE HELL UNIVERSITY DON T EVEN HAVE ANY PROPER FACULTY. AND VERY BAD MOTIVATION FOR EVERYTHING.. THEY SIMPLY REVENGING ALL STUDENTS ESPECIALLY IN EXAMS...PERFECT EXAMPLE ASK 2007 BATCHMATES MOST OF THE PEOPLES FAILED IN MATHS 3..THOSE WHO WROTE FOR 80 MARKS ALSO FAILED IN THAT SUBJECT.. IN MAY2011 & AUGUST 2011 EXAM

Complaint categoryCategory: Other